• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :)

Congratulations Hastu Neon!

Congratz! :)

Wonderful! Thanks Wyvern and the others. I'm really glad to see all you like my AAR, this gives me much much motivation in continuing a game which I'm enjoying a lot and a story which is getting more intriguing (you will see ...).

Hopefully I'll be able to post shortly.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Hastu Neon!

Ok, it's time to move on and choose my successor. I've been a longstanding AAR reader, generally focused on EU series, Victoria and CK; seldom of other games. There were many good AARs there, but this time I've decided to give a look to other Paradox games ... and finally my choice came - surprisingly, because I've never owned any HoI game - on Nie poddamy sie!.

Obviously, I do not know what the title means. But the author, mnplastic, has surprised me in taking a HoI3 1936 Poland, surrounded by dangerous enemies, and bringing it to a clear victory against the Third Reich first and the USSR later. The style is neat, use of screenies strong but not overwhelming, and above all the gameplay description of tactics is very indepth and story is intriguing.

Go and check! Congrats mnplastic!

Congratz! :)

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations!