• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations , JM :D You've still got it , old bean ! With a vengeance !

Well done Judas Maccabeus, congratulations!

Congrats clblabin and Judas Maccabeus!

I somehow totally missed clblabins' Burgundy AAR. New 'read feed' has been found!

Wow, you all don't waste any time. I only poke my head above the ramparts and, instead of a stream of bullets to take off my head, there's a stream of praise threatening to inflate it. Thank you, everyone, and to celebrate there'll be another update to the AAR today!

There was going to be one anyway, but still. :p

Congratulations Judas Maccabeus!

Well, it took some deliberation on my part, but I've settled on a timely person upon whom to give the award this week.

frogbeastegg has been providing these forums with one of the best narrative AARs around. Soon, after nearly 5 years, "The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor" over in the CK forums is set to finally reach its end. It's a shame it couldn't go on forever, but anyone who hasn't already gone through it should - it's a great read and there's plenty of reading to be done.

Very many congratulations :D very well deserved !

A perfect time to highlight eggy's excellent writing. Congratulations! :cool:

Nice choice. Congratulations frogbeastegg :)

Congratulations, froggy! You've been an inspiration to many of the writer's here, it's only fitting you get honored as you finish your magnus opus. :)