• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations General!

Congratulations

Thank you Hardraade for the belated Christmas nomination, and thank you to everyone in AARland for making a place so welcoming to creativity! I guess at this point I'm supposed to make a little speech about myself, so here goes (I'm horrible at speeches):

My name's Will, I'm a soon to be ex-graduate student in military history. I've been a fan of Paradox games for quite some time, and an avid lurker/reader of AARs here on the forums, but I only started writing AARs only a little more than a year and a half ago. It took a while to get the courage up to post my own writing. It took all the wonderful support and encouragement the community provides for Rome AARisen to be born.

I'm going to be hunting around this weekend, and I hope to have the next WritAAR of the Week picked and ready to reveal on Sunday!

Congratulations, BT!

Ex-graduate? Things are moving along eh?

Congratulations General_BT :)

I'd like to thank everyone again for their kind words and encouragement, and now the time has come to pass this award onto another deserving writer! He's talented, and he has a wonderful alternative history AAR going - Les Flammes des Ténèbres (The Flames of Darkness), and surprisingly has not yet won WritAAR of the Week. I present to you the next WritAAR of the Week, gaiasabre11!

Take a bow!

Congratulations, gaiasabre11! Enjoy the week. :)