• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:eek:o

Once again thank you very much CatKnight! I can only hope once to be able to create an AAR that'll be as epic and impressive as yours.
And yes Paris certainly was a mess :D I hope I somewhat succeeded in whipping it into shape.

I wished I could write a long and interesting address like Director, or an incredible funny one like Grubbe or Alfred Packer or one packed with suspense like General_BT.. but I can't, so I'll do it short and clean instead XD

Thank you all for your kind congratulations! ComentAARs are the life blood of any AAR, without you I don't think it'd be possible; so shout outs to y'all, you know who you are! Without you Paris would probably still be a mess ;)

Milites/pete

Well done Milites, congratulations :)

Congratulations!

It has been a very nice week in the spot light here in AARland, yet now it is time to pass the torch.

The new (who is somewhat new himself ^^) receiver has managed to not only create a solid basis for his AAR, he has also been awesome enough to create several custom events and countries for it. On top of that he writes in a satisfactory language and adds some nice flavour to the dish with juicy graphics.

Although we already have a brilliant viking AAR already with Grubby's Norse I'm nominating the raider .. Urcules as the new WritAAR of the Week for his continuation of his Vinland Saga!

[New] http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381615
[Old ] http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372971

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I still enjoy reading the (new) Vinland Saga when I get the chance!

Congratulations Urcules !

gela1212 said:
I don't think he even knows he won the award.

usually it's customary to have the person giving the award contact the awardee in their AAR thread and by PM to let them know and congratulate them on their nomination :D

canonized said:
usually it's customary to have the person giving the award contact the awardee in their AAR thread and by PM to let them know and congratulate them on their nomination :D

Milites visited Urcules' current aar. So he will know.