• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You people have a dreadful sense of timing. :wacko:

Unfortunately, my modem's been damaged, preventing me from being around to accept this award when I got it. Now, by the time I'm back on, the week's almost over. :(

Oh, well, thanks anyway. It's nice no matter how long it is.

(Oh, and to be nitpicky: The AAR is in EU2. I wish I had EU3 to post an AAR for...)

Judas Maccabeus said:
You people have a dreadful sense of timing. :wacko:

Unfortunately, my modem's been damaged, preventing me from being around to accept this award when I got it. Now, by the time I'm back on, the week's almost over. :(

Oh, well, thanks anyway. It's nice no matter how long it is.

(Oh, and to be nitpicky: The AAR is in EU2. I wish I had EU3 to post an AAR for...)

Glad to have you back though ! Hope everything with the modem is alright , no wonder I haven't seen you around lately ! As for not having EU3 , I'll make sure to play an extra long session for the both of us xD XD

Congratulations on the award

Judas Maccabeus said:
Congrats, sir, well-deserved; you're one of the (probably) few AARers who can be recognized and respected both by old-timers from the EUII days, and all the successive waves of new authAARs.

I'm still the only guy who remembers you from The Signal Post, though. You know, I checked the Walker Boys Studio site the other day, just so see if their "game" had any "progress". There was a note saying that they were having some website issues and everything would be fixed in just a couple weeks. The note was dated March 2007.

Anyways, congratulations, sir. :) And may you still be AARing five years from now.

Congrats, Judas...a well deserved award. Yes, it sucks when one's modem fries out on you. I think you should replace that old dinosaur....Perhaps upgrade your computer as well so you can actually play EU3 too. Just do a whole system replacement. That way you'll be up to speed....:)

Who awarded it to Judas? If they are around, perhaps they can pick another successor. I'd try, but I have not been able to read too much this past week and would not be able to make the most informed pick.

lets get the ball rolling again :)

Alright then, Der Kaiser...time to pick another successor.

If I might humbly propose that if JM or DerKaiser don't get around to posting a successor by tomorrow that it would be an opportune time for one of the mods to select a successor . ^^

Could a mod select a successor now? This has been dead long enough and neither DerKaiser or Judas Maccabeus are showing any interest in selecting a successor.

Hi to all,

sorry for not noticing and replying for a while- I pretty much thought I was off the hook for the forseeable future! Anyway, I thought I should just say that it probably is better if a mod makes the next selection. I've been in Germany for a month, and I'm now in Israel for a further 10 days, neither of which adds up to much time for reading (all I've had time for is updating my own AAR a couple of times). Considering that, I could make a new choice- it would just be a very uninformed and probably unfair one.

I humbly suggest that someone better qualified take the job!

Sorry for the delay,

DerKaiser

I sent a PM to JM since he's been posting on AARs and what not so I know he's active . I'm not sure why he hasn't posted a new nomination (unless I missed something.) But really since it's Sunday a mod would be the best choice before it bleeds out more days . So if a mod or JM whoever gets here first to smack the next winner , that would probably work .

Well, it ain't the most informed vote (but then again, I don't know how anyone could read everything written here) but I do know one writAAR that's been writing some brilliant stuff over the years and just happens to have a greatly imaginative AAR over in EUIII - ladies and gents, I give you:

merrick!

Congrats, sir. This is very well deserved.