• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

But I must say the shameless plug you made there is low. Putting a link to your own AAR and saying it's someone elses? :D

I'm sure it was an honest mistake... or Peti mixed up the links to embarrass Kurt :D

But I must say the shameless plug you made there is low. Putting a link to your own AAR and saying it's someone elses? :D

Fixed :D

It's curious, but the first word that came to my mind when I checked the mistake also began with "f".

I'm sure it was an honest mistake... or Peti mixed up the links to embarrass Kurt :D

Now you mention him... Peti, where are you?!?!?!?!

*Far away and laughing :D*

Congratulations, Draco!

Excellently well deserved, Sir!

I fear that I've not been able to keep up with your prodigious writing, but I've enjoyed every minute of the hours I've spent reading this long tome, even if I have many hours yet to go to even catch up to where you are!

Maginficently conceived and executed, with extravagant and informative detail. Bravo!

Rensslaer

I find myself in fine company once again. Many thanks to Herr Steiner for his nomination as well as the beer provided over in my AAR... which is one of the reasons it has taken me a couple of days to get over here and make myself known. :rolleyes:

Thanks as well to all my loyal readAARs who have labored as much as I have, they to read, I to write... without you, this would truly not be possible.

Thanks again... now, off to Drake and O'Rourke to see how they can save themselves from the Red Hordes howling for their heads....

Congratz! :)

Many congrats, Draco!

I am terribly remiss in a comment in King and Country but it remains a classic of the genre! Well deserved, old friend.

Almost missed this, congrats Draco a very well deserved gong to add to your vast collection.

:( I must apologize that work, family and being ill delayed me and handing the crown that is this award to the next worthy writAAR.

However, I do have a most worthy successor and one that as I have done has completely taken a divergent course of history with his AAR... actually his second AAR and his current one, I'm pleased to say, is tackling a most interesting subject, Vietnam.

I am, of course, referring to the one and only, Nathan Madien and his very intriguing and inspiring The Presidents The Vietnam War Edition

Many congrats, my friend!!

For a second I thought we'd have to send Peti to rescue you, Draxus...

Congrats, Nathan!