• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations General_BT

Um... wow. I never expected an award like this. Thank you, Lord Valentine, as well as everyone else for thinking so highly of my writing! I hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

Wheee~ This is unexpected and humbling! :) Thank you all again! And, once again... wow! :)

Congrats General_BT!!

i would like to offer a late congratulations.

Congratulations General_BT ! ! :cool:

I'd once again like to thank everyone who gave their congratulations and took a look at my AAR over the course of this week. But like all good things, this week comes to an end. Unlike all good things, this good thing is followed by something even better! :)

When looking for the next WritAAR of the Week, I wanted to find someone who hasn't been nominated yet but also was an excellent writer - and toiling away in the EU2 forum on an absolutely wonderful AAR taking Pomerania from the backwards side of Europe to a status of power (I lost several hours reading it) is Emperor_krk.

So I would like to announce the next WritAAR of the Week, Emperor_krk! Congratulations, well done, and I think an honor long past overdue! :)

Huzzah!

Congratulations Emperor_krk !!

Congrats Emperor_krk!

Well done Emperor_krk, congratulations :)