• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
treize3.jpg

Treize !! Excellent and well deserved XD ! I suppose we should all try to be a bit more elegant , eh ? XD

Congratulations Treize!

A well deserved award, Indeed!

Congrats TreizeV! :D

Over four years since your last nod, TreizeV and thus long overdue! Congrats on this honor as it is very much deserved! Both of your current AARs are outstanding examples of the craft and your Fall of Man is truly fascinating! Keep it up!

Congratulations TreizeV!

Hearty congratulations, TreizeV! You truly deserve this, 4 years is too long to go without an AARward for someone with your dazzling skill!

Thank you all! I can't believe it's been four years already :eek: time does fly. I wouldn't be writing still if it weren't for all the talented people on this board, who have encouraged me and have inspired me with their own works as well!

Sorry for all the people still keeping track of "Je Maintiendrai" I'm taking a break from it at the moment, but I won't let it go unfinished! Fall of man is really taking my brainpower atm and i do like to focus on one AAR usually. But it will go on!

Thank you all, I am touched, Pon my soul I am :D