• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 10, 2004
I want to start a Gundam MOD with my brother Mezzo and i need some people who can help me. I welcome the critics for i answer all questions.

Last edited:
Moved to mod forum.
*Moved

ryoken69 said:
Anime is a blight upon humanity :cool:

Them's fighting words! :D Have at thee, heathen!

osaka-small.jpg

Um. Sorry to be hijacking your thread, Comisar. :) I'm not sure how appropriate a Gundam mod would be for EU2, though. Having not seen any of the shows, don't they involve interplanetary wars with mecha? The EU2 engine isn't going to capture that feeling at all.

Shigure said:
Them's fighting words! :D Have at thee, heathen!

osaka-small.jpg

Um. Sorry to be hijacking your thread, Comisar. :) I'm not sure how appropriate a Gundam mod would be for EU2, though. Having not seen any of the shows, don't they involve interplanetary wars with mecha? The EU2 engine isn't going to capture that feeling at all.

Unless he intends to just have the terresterial fighting on the Earth during the One Year War, If I remember by maps correctly Zeon controlled Australia, North Africa, North America, the Middle East, Russia (up to the Caspian Sea)while there was fighting going on in South America, Ireland, Western China and South East Asia. This all was at the height of the Zeon invasion of Earth by the end of March 0079.

Your going to have trouble modding in the giant crater where Sydney used to be though! ;)

I think you should use HoI or Victoria for a Gundam mod because the Terra Incognito really makes a global war extremely difficult to create properly.

ryoken69 said:
Anime is a blight upon humanity :cool:

Amen to that. (Hijacking threads is fun! :cool: )

Seriously though, this mod would without a doubt be much more fit for HoI (or possibly HoI2...) then EU2.

ill do it on whatever i can get help for. the terra incognita could be minovsky partical interference. and yes i plan to capture to terrestrial war and make events like "zeon has landed more infantry and suplies in south africa". and there could be resistance groups like the Wombats from austraila.

Comisar_Murphy said:
ill do it on whatever i can get help for. the terra incognita could be minovsky partical interference. and yes i plan to capture to terrestrial war and make events like "zeon has landed more infantry and suplies in south africa". and there could be resistance groups like the Wombats from austraila.

Also what would be hard to compare would be attrition , unit types (there are only three types of units in EUII, infantry, cavalry, and artillery and there aren't any air units)