• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(5205)

Field Marshal
Aug 4, 2001
Visit site
This will be my Mughal Empire AAR.I might begin with a roleplay if I can think of one.This is my first AAR so please give feedback whenever you want and be honest if it sucks or not.Here are the game options:

Free Ireland
Free/AUS Lowlands
CoT in Copenhagen

Also,here are some changes:

Cambay now belongs to Mughal Empire so they can get colonist and port
Hyberabad and Mysore are both Sunni instead of Pagan so Mughal can vassalise them
Mughal Empire now belongs to the muslim group instead of exotic.

The first one will be posted around noon eastern time

-Justin

We start in a good place.With Dehli being the richest trade center in the east.We look to the south and see the two Sunni kingdoms of Hyderabad and Mysore,look to the west and we see the rich lands of the Shitte Persian empire,and we hear that there is some pagan empire to the west.We look to expand into the Perisan empire with alliances with Turkey then we will come down and hit the rest of the Indian empires.But this will take time and money.Survival will be rough for the Mughals with all the European countries expanding and all countries hating the empire.Hopefully we will get our hand on some rich European lands.Those damn fools take Jesus Christ as their lord.We'll show them the true faith as were lining them up for execution.We'll show them that Mohammed is the true prophet and that Muslims were meant to rule over all other inferior peoples and that is what we will do.We will see what Allah as in store for the mighty Mughal Empire.

Nor is this:D Yes, actually, i am intrigued how you will do with the Mughals.Maybe try and get Hyderabad and Mysore to be diplomatically annexed(can you?) Then go for China! If you take out China, you will be an economic powerhouse!

I must admit, I thought of doing an AAR for the Mughals, but was convinced to try one as the Teuts.

I start with an army of 30/10/40 in Dehli,26/5/10 in Jaipur,15/5/10 in Aurangabad.

Jan 1492,well our relations with Persia start as -146,we'll have to improve that so we can get maps from them,then we will break all alliances with them.

Sent colonist to Kutch,Thar,Bombay,Manira,Bila Spur,Allahabad
Promote baliffs in Dehli(gold province)and Cambay

Mar 1492.A dirty Spaniard arrived infront of me today with the Treaty of Tordesillas.I let him explain that it meant Spain and Portugal can conquer any non-Euro province but I quickly followed the law that I had passes 15 years ago.Any European that shows up in my kingdom is to be executed.So I had him drawn and quartered as I could.I had his head sent back to Carlos I of Spain.See how that improves relations.I also raised 12,000 brave Mughal infantry in Delhi and sent a personal gift to the king of Persia.That greedy bastard,it only improved relations to -134

Aug 1496,sent a colonist to Indus and improved realtions with Persia to -121

Jan 1493
Not much happening lately.Today I sent a colonist to far off land by Persia.Its called Kalat.They are suppose to have loads of cotton fields.I sent my declaration of war to the Indian "empire" of Hyderabad.The world must not have liked this too much as my stability dropped to -1.Our armies start a very long and dreadful march on Hyderabad.

Feb 1493
Turkey declared war upon the Mameluks.Spain,England,Milan,and Naples honor their alliance and declare war upon Turkey.It doesn't look too good for are brothers in Turkey but we still pray to Allah that they will succeed in our mission and that the Mughal Empire and Turkey will eventually join together in a Muslim alliance that will be unstoppable.
Our armies lay siege in Nagpur

Apr 1493
We have taken the province of Nagpur.Our royal armies now march on Madya Pradesh

Jun 1493
Today I ordered our army in Madya Pradesh to assualt the enemy fortress.It was a success.We have taken Madya Pradesh.

November 1493
The damn Hyderabad army has liberated the province of Nagpur and is heading toward Madya Pradesha.I have to stop them.I am losing thousands of men at a time from attrition in these least developed countries.I need to end this war very soon.

Feb 1494
I order my men to march on Napur once more.They reach the province and lay seige to it.

Mar 1494
Madya Pradesh has been liberated by Hyderabad.This war is really starting to make me nervous about the feature of our empire.

May 1494
Allah must be very happy with us because once powerful Hyderabad army has been completely destroyed except for two men after we slaughtered them without losing more then 1000 men.

Jul 1494
I order my men in Nagpur to assualt the enemy fortress and the bums are unsuccessful.I really need to get new leaders.Persian relations have been improved to -118.

Sep 1494
I order my men in Nagpur to assualt the enemy fortress once more but this time is also unsuccessful.

Nov 1494
First good news in a while.I have increased my land technology to level 3.

Dec 1494
We have captured Nagpur from Hyderabad once again.

Jan 1495
My men lay siege in Madya Pradesh

May 1495
Poland-Lithuania along with Moldovia declared war on Teutonic Order and Prussia.I could not care less

Jun 1495
We have captured the province of Madya Predash.With no resitance,I order my armies to march on Hyderabad itself.

Jul 1495
My men have lay sieged on Hyderabad

Nov 1495
We have captured Hyderabad and annexed them onto our great empire.
Relations with Persia improved to -136(worse)

Dec 1495
Persia declared war on us

I'll be posting the screenshots

Nice job...

taking Hyderabad. As for Persia, they have to march through some piss poor suplly provinces. You could probably grab a province or 2 from Persia, and sue for a quick peace.
Good luck with your conquests

Originally posted by Honour_Shogun
Nor is this:D Yes, actually, i am intrigued how you will do with the Mughals.Maybe try and get Hyderabad and Mysore to be diplomatically annexed(can you?) Then go for China! If you take out China, you will be an economic powerhouse!

I must admit, I thought of doing an AAR for the Mughals, but was convinced to try one as the Teuts.

Well yes he can diplo-annex them... I told him to change the religion of those two, so he should be able to diplo-annex them.
Dunno if Mughal itself is Sunni though? They are right?

China is the way to go indeed, but they hold some nasty forts.

Good start btw... Looking forward to the rest

Originally posted by proudirishmick
Do you guys think I should update this every 5 years or every 10-15 years?It all depends on how long you guys wanna read it.

It really doesn't matter. I myself love to read bigger chunks. So a 5 year update is not necessary

Should be Sunni, but unsure if Hyderabad are, or if they are pagan.

Do 10-15 year intervals, but not until little is happening. Usually, first 100 years are the busiest. Maybe 10 year intervals to start, expand it when you own most of the world.

Originally posted by Honour_Shogun
Should be Sunni, but unsure if Hyderabad are, or if they are pagan.

Do 10-15 year intervals, but not until little is happening. Usually, first 100 years are the busiest. Maybe 10 year intervals to start, expand it when you own most of the world.

Like Mick and I said... The religions of Mysore and Hyderabad are changed to sunno

okay,I'll try geocities although they do give you the "page currently unavailable" once in a while.I'll be making another move tonight.It's gonna be pretty interesting cuz I'm at war with Persia and I have no army from the attrition in Hyderabad:(Did anybody get to see the pic or did Angelfire not work?