+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Eu2Vic: Downloads

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Oh. It's doing that because I used the altered text stated earlier in the thread. If I use unaltered versions, it works, but of course that won't help with AGCEEP. I'll have to try it again, I suppose.

Pangalactic Gargleblaster Lord Boreal's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I was under impression the converter worked with AGCEEP now?

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made alot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland, and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes
    - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by TairosAurelius
    Oh. It's doing that because I used the altered text stated earlier in the thread. If I use unaltered versions, it works, but of course that won't help with AGCEEP. I'll have to try it again, I suppose.
    If you are referring to the text posted by zlaron in EU2Vic: AGCEEP -> Victoria, then I'm puzzled, because I use that text and it works perfectly. Would you mind posting your altered text?

Clausewitz Tools: Clausewitz Save Game and History Editor (EU4-Compatible) - New! Version 0.8.6 released 24 August 2014! ||| Clausewitz Map Positions Editor (beta)
    EU2: EU2 Map Positions Editor (alpha) ||| EU2 Event Generator
    Made with EugFile: an open-source Java library for reading and writing files in the Paradox format.

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.I Corinthians 10:31b (NIV)

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThronePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

I take it this won't work with the map mods for EU2?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cymruwarrior

You can make it work.... you just need to edit the data files, especially the one dealing with provinces.

(Of course it means some work to do
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cymruwarrior
    Nee.. But Kasperus was going to make a version for his map. Dunno how it's going for him though.
    I had a dream, inside a dream
    I woke so many times

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For The Glory
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I made conversionfiles for my WATK-map for use with eu2vic 1.02 some time ago already. Latest version can be downloaded here:
    http://home.student.uva.nl/kacper.va...u2Vic4WATK.rar

Note that cultural (POP) conversion is experimental, buggy, and will work only on watk 3.11, which, incidentally, was just released.

The whole thing is untested (since I don't have Victoria installed atm) and only partially supported.
    my FTG projects:
    World According to Kasperus - EU2 project updated to FTG
    my EU2 projects:
    Please note that all downloadlinks are no longer functioning. PM me if you need me to provide any of these for download
    World According to Kasperus - Old thread & links repository for watk 3.x
    Medieval World According to Kasperus - aka MWATK, medieval map, originally designed for MES (4 feb. 2009 version - map only!)
    Mongol Empire Scenario - old thread (mod for 1.08)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

I greatly enjoy this converter..aside from one problem: the Americas.

It's rather odd when the AI fails to colonize the Americas in EU2. Is it possible to add some more converter events that will give new nations in the Americas colony buildings. This would be especially nice for the USA, as the Western states aren't on the EU2 map. Same goes for Western Canada.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Awesome, the new converter for Eu2->Revolutions is up on the VickyWiki. Three cheerios for MontyP!
    "Nachdeme Einem Hoch-Edlen und Hochweisen Rath allhier höchst-ärgerlich und beschwerlich vorgekommen, daß, besonders den Sonntag, durch übermäßiges Schwelgen und Zechen, allerley Zanck, Streit und Schlägerey, ja gar Auflauf und bey nahe Tumult, veranlasset werde... Als werden, alle und jede hiesige Burger, Beysassen und Einwohner ... nachdrücklich von Obrigkeits wegen verwarnet, sich des übermäßigen Trinckens und Zechens bis in die sinckende Nacht, besonders an Sonn- und Feyertägen, am meisten aber alles Geschrey, Tumults, Zänckerey, Schlaghändel und Widersetzung der Wachen und Patroullien, auch Nacht-Wächtern, in den Häusern sowohl, als auf den Gassen zu enthalten."

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    500k club

Does this mean he's still working on the project? God I hope so, he's my hero.
    “Now, I Am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds.”

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhunne
    Awesome, the new converter for Eu2->Revolutions is up on the VickyWiki. Three cheerios for MontyP!
    Fantastic news! Excellent work, MontyP!

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberhunne
    Thanks a thousand times MontyP
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Thanks MontyP! Glad to see you're still in the house!
    The Soaring Eagle: Rise of Maniakes A narrative/gameplay based Byzantine Mega Campaign starting in 1066 and going as far as I possibly can! Has one the best WritAAR award
    The Fallen Eagle: A Byzantine Empire AAR Two time winner of the Weekly AAR Choice Awards and one time winner of Best Character Writer Award - Cancelled
    Rise of the Eurasian Alliance - Cancelled

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by TairosAurelius
    All I ever get is an "exception thrown" error, whether I'm converting vanilla games or AGCEEP ones.
    I also get an "exception thrown" error when trying to convert with the "Convert Pops" option.
    If I uncheck the "Convert Pops" options, it creates a converted file, but Vicky crashes when I tried to load the saved game.

i'm trying to convert a game that I had previously exported from Crusader Kings to EU2, so it's a very weird game. Maybe too weird for the converter.

Quote Originally Posted by iwan_manjak
    I also get an "exception thrown" error when trying to convert with the "Convert Pops" option.
    If I uncheck the "Convert Pops" options, it creates a converted file, but Vicky crashes when I tried to load the saved game.

i'm trying to convert a game that I had previously exported from Crusader Kings to EU2, so it's a very weird game. Maybe too weird for the converter.
    Researching a little, I discovered the countries.txt file. I guess I'll have to rewrite it for getting it working for me...

I got it, at last.

I had to modify the lines in provinces.txt where uncolonized provinces where given to some countries. Maybe because some of the assigned countries (USA, Portugal) did not exist in my game? Anyway, for me it's better this way: this game world is very primitive (mostly due to the conquist of all Europe by mongol hordes, in the middle ages), and colonization is almost inexistent.

But in order to get the converted file load in Victoria, I had to start a new game, and merge the saved game with the converted game file, using the beginning of the saved game, and adding the rest of the converted game to this. Until I did this, I wasn't able to load the game: in the start screen, when I tried to select a country, none appeared, and the date appeared as "January 1, 0", though the date and the country list seemed to be ok in the converted file.

I can't say if this is a bug in the converted, in my Eu2 saved game file (though I tried with more than one), or in the way I used it. I play in a mac, and maybe there is the problem: some weirdness in the text codification or something like that.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by iwan_manjak
    I can't say if this is a bug in the converted, in my Eu2 saved game file (though I tried with more than one), or in the way I used it. I play in a mac, and maybe there is the problem: some weirdness in the text codification or something like that.
    I believe the cause of your problem was a simple one - Eu2Vic leaves two lines at the top of the converted saved game which confuse the Mac version of Vicky, so they have to be removed to be able to play. It's not an issue with the Mac version of Revolutions, by the way.

The converter used to work fine for me. But, trying to continue a previously working save (if I converted it before 1 Jan 1821) with the unlimited time patch, the converter shows the exception thrown error, while it can convert other savegames. Does it mean that the unlimited time is uncompatible with EU2Rev?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrero
    The converter used to work fine for me. But, trying to continue a previously working save (if I converted it before 1 Jan 1821) with the unlimited time patch, the converter shows the exception thrown error, while it can convert other savegames. Does it mean that the unlimited time is uncompatible with EU2Rev?
    The only thing that I think could cause an exception is the dates past 1821 (of course, since it worked before 1821 ). Does the exception give any details?

Clausewitz Tools: Clausewitz Save Game and History Editor (EU4-Compatible) - New! Version 0.8.6 released 24 August 2014! ||| Clausewitz Map Positions Editor (beta)
    EU2: EU2 Map Positions Editor (alpha) ||| EU2 Event Generator
    Made with EugFile: an open-source Java library for reading and writing files in the Paradox format.

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.I Corinthians 10:31b (NIV)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast