• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why is it an option not to have the opium war in vanilla?
Why are there events for defeating the entente in the 1914 scenario?

Shouldn´t Victoria be a historical game?

agreed, its just a what if, historicaly thats what didn't happen but we can't just not do it. All of these games, HoI, EU2 and Vicky are not totaly historical games, they allow the player to make their own history, thats why the game is so fascinating.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Well, it didn´t work for me, and several other folk.

Our recomendation is still not to use 1.03c when installing the mod.

Well I was abit to fast that day and it turned out that your mod dont work at all with my computer when with 1.03b and all you have recomended. I get blue screens and graphics problems, serious ones...

El-Rey said:
Yes we are! :)

I already changed the revolt.txt , world_names.csv and country.csv according to vip last version.
ok... but i think , our biggest problem are the leader/minister files... the only thing i can think to solve this issue is to make a batch file (.bat) that makes backup of the 1919/VIP files and then overwrites them with the ones for the mod that you want to use.
Any other idea?

ahh, good :)

The army is already 100,000 soldiers...

I wont remove those events, as it was historical possible, however we will (in time) make it not happen under AI control, and if the player wants to change history; he has the right to do that hasnt he?

Remember the PU for germany for example, such not historical events even exist in vanilla :)

Wilhelm VI said:
Strategist will you remove those TGWOR events,because they ruin the gamepla and it supposed to be realistic.And btw when will the army of Germany will be 100.000 soldiers as it was said in the Treaty of Versailles ?

The army is 100.000 soldiers.

And I just want to ask you this:

Why is it possible to avoid the opium war in vanilla?
Why is there events for defeating the entente?

And just because of that, you have ruined your chances for me forgiving you. You are a bloody nay-sayer, Wilhelm.

I am not, although I did expermint with the AI files a bit one my own, with BAD results...

I agree, it should be possible for AI Germany to declare war upon France, but very unlikely.

Unknown-X was going to change the AI but I didnt see him last weeks...

hmmm, I have a new historical atlas... and I did check some maps...

In 1920 Ireland is independant, In 1918 Ireland is still a part of the UK...

Unfortunately I cant find a 1919 map of the region :)