• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try pressing enter when it stops, or simply wait. I have been experiencing these 'stops' quite frequently, and it takes some time before the game starts running again.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Try pressing enter when it stops, or simply wait. I have been experiencing these 'stops' quite frequently, and it takes some time before the game starts running again.

I tried again but I waited for while but nothing a press enter and it didn't go on. can you tell me what is the problem/s??
I think you and the team must review and repair these bugs

It is hard when we do not really know what is going on... Does any event trigger just before the freeze? Is this an reoccuring phenomena that happens every game on 1st of january 1922?

Zuckergußgebäck said:
It is hard when we do not really know what is going on... Does any event trigger just before the freeze? Is this an reoccuring phenomena that happens every game on 1st of january 1922?
I don't know it seems all normal but when the game arrive at this date it stop and I can't do anything, and it's happened in every game with every country

I have checked the evnts, and my initial concerns that someone had placed an event on the 31st of december of 1921 have been proven incorrect. I will keep looking

~3000 Posts!~

Zuckergußgebäck said:
I have checked the evnts, and my initial concerns that someone had placed an event on the 31st of december of 1921 have been proven incorrect. I will keep looking

~3000 Posts!~

Don't worry I think I'll wait and I'll download the new patch of this periode

Well, It may take some weeks before I have my PC repaired so before that I wont been abled to update the mod, after I got my PC back I will make sure to update in no time...