• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
On that note...I've been working on a few events for Argentina, but I've noticed a couple of things in the map/setup that could be improved.

2085 Tabatinga should be part of Colombia and not of Ecuador. This is a holdover from an error already existing in the 1914 scenario (which I reported in the bug forum several months ago).

Regarding the situation in the 1919 scenario...by 1916, Ecuador and Colombia had signed a (second) treaty which recognized their current limits (Ecuador later lost territory to Peru but that's another story). If more evidence is needed, here's a webpage from Ecuador, which states (in a rough translation from the Spanish):

In the international [field] in his administration, [we can find] the signing of the definitive border Treaty between Colombia and Ecuador called Suárez-Muñoz Vernaza. By this convention, Ecuador ceded to Colombia a notable extension of territory in the Caqueta and in the Putumayo.

http://www.explored.com.ec/ecuador/baqueriz.htm

Also, Colombia should have cores on Panama until 1921-1922 (when Colombia recognized Panama's independence and thus began receiving a form of monetary compensation from the USA...I'm thinking of making a couple of events for this, btw). Panama should start as a satellite of the USA (under the 1903-1904 Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty they had no almost real foreign policy and the USA had extensive / vague rights for intervention, until 1934-35 when a much clearer agreement was drafted).

Davide said:
You guys didnt answer el-reys question about italy and Danmark, cause i'm pretty confused myself, about that :p?? :wacko:

Well it's pretty simple. All the things that el-rey mentioned were an effect of the Versailles treaty signed in June 1919. A while back in this thread we decided that the scenario will start in January 1919, and the treaty will be simulated through evetns. Though, of course, there are no events to simulate that yet ;), but since it's common historical knowledge those events should be made sometime soon.

friday or saturday I guess, I was busy, I will by of from friday afternoon so then I will include everything Ive got, test it and the update the file.

Wilhelm VI said:
What about an update ?

got so much files last days, that testing took some more time, I will insert some last events and then upload the new file...

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Wait for my balkan events too!

when will I get them?

OK I have updated it...

Are you SURE they should be mechanised? The first true mechanised divisions weren't around till WWII started... maybe motorised?