+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 1919 - Scenario Progress

Ok, I just tried as Japan and it launched just fine. Must be something dutch-specific.

Sorry I hate to be annoying but :

6) Evaluate the game and post your comments.
    - Map of Europa (ready)
    As so I'm posting my comment.

I think that the map has some errors with Italy:

Bozen, Idrsko, Trieste and Pola should be Italian.

Also Fiume a free city (as Danzig) and Ribe to Denmark.

See this maps => http://www.scsv.nevada.edu/~werthp/Euro-1919-2.jpg

=> http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/post-ww1.htm
    Last edited by El-Rey; 17-07-2004 at 13:28.

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

On that note...I've been working on a few events for Argentina, but I've noticed a couple of things in the map/setup that could be improved.

2085 Tabatinga should be part of Colombia and not of Ecuador. This is a holdover from an error already existing in the 1914 scenario (which I reported in the bug forum several months ago).

Regarding the situation in the 1919 scenario...by 1916, Ecuador and Colombia had signed a (second) treaty which recognized their current limits (Ecuador later lost territory to Peru but that's another story). If more evidence is needed, here's a webpage from Ecuador, which states (in a rough translation from the Spanish):

In the international [field] in his administration, [we can find] the signing of the definitive border Treaty between Colombia and Ecuador called Suárez-Muñoz Vernaza. By this convention, Ecuador ceded to Colombia a notable extension of territory in the Caqueta and in the Putumayo.
    http://www.explored.com.ec/ecuador/baqueriz.htm

Also, Colombia should have cores on Panama until 1921-1922 (when Colombia recognized Panama's independence and thus began receiving a form of monetary compensation from the USA...I'm thinking of making a couple of events for this, btw). Panama should start as a satellite of the USA (under the 1903-1904 Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty they had no almost real foreign policy and the USA had extensive / vague rights for intervention, until 1934-35 when a much clearer agreement was drafted).
    Hearts of Iron 2
    Victoria + VIP
    Visit the C.O.R.E. / V.I.P. forums

Post your ideas in the South America thread. We apreciate any help we can get.

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

I certainly will do, just wanting to get that couple of issues out of the way first.
    Hearts of Iron 2
    Victoria + VIP
    Visit the C.O.R.E. / V.I.P. forums

You guys didnt answer el-reys question about italy and Danmark, cause i'm pretty confused myself, about that :P??

Knight of the coffee table Zaan's Avatar
    Divine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Davide
    You guys didnt answer el-reys question about italy and Danmark, cause i'm pretty confused myself, about that :P??
    Well it's pretty simple. All the things that el-rey mentioned were an effect of the Versailles treaty signed in June 1919. A while back in this thread we decided that the scenario will start in January 1919, and the treaty will be simulated through evetns. Though, of course, there are no events to simulate that yet , but since it's common historical knowledge those events should be made sometime soon.

When can we see another progress update ?

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

friday or saturday I guess, I was busy, I will by of from friday afternoon so then I will include everything Ive got, test it and the update the file.

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... take the extra moment in dark parking lots at night to make sure that a woman gets into her car safely before leaving yourself. Daily involvement in acts such as these are as much a part of training as time spent in the dojo, and indeed should be the reason for that time spent training... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of men: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them. And in modern society, there is another loathsome breed who would totally ignore their plight!

Woot,this mod is already good and it isnt even in beta stage !

What about an update ?

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm VI
    What about an update ?
    got so much files last days, that testing took some more time, I will insert some last events and then upload the new file...

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... take the extra moment in dark parking lots at night to make sure that a woman gets into her car safely before leaving yourself. Daily involvement in acts such as these are as much a part of training as time spent in the dojo, and indeed should be the reason for that time spent training... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of men: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them. And in modern society, there is another loathsome breed who would totally ignore their plight!

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Zuckergußgebäck
    Wait for my balkan events too!
    when will I get them?

Is it ready now ?

Europa Universalis IV

OK I have updated it...

Is there soviet union now ?

Existentialism On Prom Night Burris's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Are you SURE they should be mechanised? The first true mechanised divisions weren't around till WWII started... maybe motorised?
    Take dead aim on the rich boys
    Get them in the crosshairs.. and take them down.

Den ökända hästen från Troja Zuckergußgebäck's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    As of yet, it seems that the mech divisions doesn´t work, so it is not necisary(sp?) to debate that at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast