• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, no, that is not meant to happen. I did try some things to avoid it though, but for the moment we are lacking a decent AI programmer to help us, as even inserted peace treaties are neglected by the AI...

France wasn´t directly at war with the soviet union, but they did contribute a lot to the white war effort. Exactly why they ally, though, I don´t know.

i'm not sure, but if i recall correctly..the USSR's files were just the Russian ones changed over to the new tag, Tsarist OOB's from 1914 scen included...so the Relations between the countries 1914 russia was friendly with are still there..thats why i think...i might be wrong of course... :D :D

Italy and Fiume

Hello Sirs,

I am beginning to play Victoria and I can say your project is a very good idea.

I would like to give you a small contribution on Italy.

I saw that on 'the worldwide era of peace site' on the section that shows Italy events there is absolutely no reference to an impotant event of the 1919.

'La presa di Fiume' - The capture of Fiume (today Rijeka in Croatia).

This event should depict the capture of the city of Fiume guided by the soldier-poet Gabriele D'Annunzio together with parts of the Italian army.

This fact gave birth to 'La reggenza del Carnaro' a sort of independent state, governed by D'Annunzio himself and to the 'Il Natale di Sangue' ('the Bloody Christmas'), when the Italian Government sent the Army to crush 'la Reggenza del Carnaro' and Fiume was made Free City.

If I have other events to suggest, I will do.

Bye

many tnanks for that..i haven;t played it for some time..i have forgotten..did we ever make Fiumme an actual nation? If not, i think it would be quite cool to have it as one, lots of cool events and such. plus D'Annunzio as a leader etc...think of it, we could give the Trieste Tag to Fiumme...but anyway.....

Kaiser Franz said:
many tnanks for that..i haven;t played it for some time..i have forgotten..did we ever make Fiumme an actual nation? If not, i think it would be quite cool to have it as one, lots of cool events and such. plus D'Annunzio as a leader etc...think of it, we could give the Trieste Tag to Fiumme...but anyway.....
Fiume (aswell as Danzig) are british for some strange reason...

perhaps we should get back to work...maybe a little...i got out a book about European Dictatorships a while back, and made quite a few notes, which may be of use to us...i'll do the minor nations etc like Hungary, Rumania, SCS etc. Expect a few event ideas soon...

a little work here and there would be great for the mod, we get things done, but don't over do it...whos with me!!!

I am with you, though I am eagerly awaiting the patch as well, and think we shouldnt release a new version before that moment...

It is indeed currently 1.03b compatible. If you can find a NoTimeLimit patch for 1.03c that will work fine as well.

I intend to do the work required to make this one 1.4 compatible, but it seems that the full team is gone. In a month or so I will have a lot of free time though, so I intend to start a large campaign to get people for the project then...

If you want to play this game in 1.4 and do it for yourself, I think you have to find a NoTimeLimit patch for 1.4 and change all the heavy_cruiser to modern_cruiser. :)

panzer_general said:
i am sorry, you misunderstood me. I was referring to VIP .04b not the official patch :)
Ah. Due to a heavy TAG shortage, VIP and the 1919 scen are no longer compatible. This can only be solved if a next patch brings us either moddir or a lot more user TAGs.