• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, its a lot more work then I expected, but I am revising China as you proposed...

So is the current version 1.03c compatible? or do we still need to use 1.03b?

I sure hope i still have my "B" patch on my computer!(i'm at work, so i can't check)

I have a new patch for the 1.03c patch, but I havent got time to insert all things that are needed for the new version. I am busy to program the Chinese Warlords though, so I hope to have a new file 1.03c compatible at the end of this week... ;)

On 1.03b. Its all just about the 1.03b executable, so just extracting the 1.03b on top of a 1.03c version will make it possible to run it.

EDIT: And SW_Myers, I noticed you tried to send me a PM, my box is now cleared, so if you need you can do it again ;)

Got them. I will insert them.

Strat, could you please send me the .inc files for austria, italy, serbia, czechoslovakia, west ukraine, poland and romania? I made a small mistake that needs correcting...

hmm, I will send them, but I have to do some checking before I can send them :) Dont you happen to have them yourself though?

I do, but heavily edited. That´s why I´d like a clean version. I´ll see if I have the old download left though...

EDIT: Yes I have. No need to send them, then.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
I do, but heavily edited. That´s why I´d like a clean version. I´ll see if I have the old download left though...

EDIT: Yes I have. No need to send them, then.

OK, good :)

Well i'm trying to make leader pics, despite the fact i don't have photoshop etc, but i've tried a few successful and unsuccessful attempts at doig them with paint lol! I remmeber we had some end game leader pics of the Chinese warlords, but i've been cheking my files and can't seem to find them in the interafec, frontend etc...they should be there...but they aren't....any idea were they should be? I thought as Chicom coloured them, i could try making some leader pics from a couple of 'em...

Plus, i've been having some problems..well, i downloaded it again, after many many months since playing it and well i can't seem to get it to work. I've extracted the files to Vicky. I can't get the unlimited time patch to work, because i have 1.03c, everytime i try to get on the game it says i am missing the files db\province.csv and the file db\unit_names.csv, please someone tell me how it works again, or how to dod it again. Do i have to uninstall and install it all again, but instead of doing Vicky, 1.03 patch, 1919 TWEP and then piutting the 1.03c patch on, do it clean...? plus does the time patch work with 1.03c? or how do i get it to work...i've not beeen playing for some time now lol.

You people have amused yourselves during my few weeks absence? I am back, and will try to have a new version online ASAP (planned it before my holiday, but suddenly had to go a few days earlier then I planned, so thats why I disappeared.), if you have any files that need to be included can you send them to me? (Oh, and Zücker, I think you are right on Deutsche Krone, but Posen would look awful on the map, especcially as it borders Berlin... Dont forget that there should be something left for Poland to annex after WW2 ;) (though not in this scenario of course)

Me and my new order events, yes...

I can promise that this batch of New Order events will be much more FUN. (no more "beat up France and no more!"). I can till you that if you finish the event chain, there will be a much different europe then the one you start with. :)

plus if possible we could do with some victory events for either Reds or Whites in the Russky civil war etc...just some basic ones for now, and a few events to decrease militancy, as after the war i always found the entire nation getting extremely pissed off and being more of a threat than the whites were to me earlier lol!!

Is Germany supposed to get bumrushed in 1920?

All the Versallies events fired, then for no reason, the USSR DOWed me, bringing along its ally France. Then I got blamed for starting the war!

That's happened each of the two or three games I've played. Either France or USSR DOWs me, and they're usually allied.