• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kaiser Franz said:
i think the team should hold a vote......either stick with VIP, break away from VIP compatability or try to juggle a non-VIP mod and a VIP compatible mod. (the VIP mod being more simplified)

I think making our mod should come first. We should put out the best possible product and not cut back for any reason. Only after the project is finished do I think we should worry about VIP compatability. Anyway, doing something like that ought to be much easier once we are finished with the regular version, not doing it as we go along. Just my two cents. :)

ET

then i think it is agreed.....lets throw away the limitations of VIP and work on a more Accurate mod. We could add some new countries, some that actually existed and some that were thought of but never were for exapmle we could add:
Kurdistan
Kuominchun Clique
Communist China
Far Eastern Republic (Siberia etc)
Turkestan (for Russkie Civil war)
Saarland
some more Chinese warlord states

these are just some ideas but we could use them to make the mod more accurate and interesting.

hi,
super Scn!
But Austria has one province missed. Sopron (i dont know, if this is exactly the name of the province in game..) is a country of austria (called "Burgenland").

i was thinking perhaps we should set a TAg aside for Siberia, in VIP Carlist spain can become either King of Navarre or King of Catalonia if they don't take a certain amount of land by a certain time, if the Whites can't take a few major provinces and a percentage of the Reds lands by say...1924-25 they can chooe to become the Republic of Siberia or soemthing, its just an idea, but make make things a bit more interesting for the future... :D

So just to be annoying heres a list of new nations we could add, for historical and anlternate purposes:

Siberia
Communist China
Kuominchun Clique
Saarland (for French puppet)
Kurdistan

well these don't have to be added now...but maybe in the future or whatever. well Saarland is out, fine by me, but Siberia might be a nice little revolter for the USSR to fight with if they win the civil war and have a lot of revolts etc etc...

I am keeping an eye on the things happening here, however sadly enough I dont have enough time to work more on it... :( However I have only 3 or 4 more weeks to go before I will be free from school for 4 months... that will give me enough time to do something I guess :)

I am working on it, but you are creating new events faster then I can implement/test them :D

OK, I have been working on a new progress file... It looks interesting I admit... If you have something you didnt mail to me yet, pls send it today, so I can have the new version online today. As soon as its online, I will start a promotion tread in the General Discussions Forum.

It has begun....time to party! :D
i wonder what will be in in the new version?
oh...Rey, how good are you at making black and white photos into colour? i mean, i'd like some leader pics done....i'm gonna try to focus on the leaders for a while, i'll start with Germany...

got your events Zücker :)

hmm.. tomorrow morning a new version will be there. Then we can hope to insert even more things :)