• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RomanAcqui said:
personally i think that the events of war between France and Germany must be removed (or not?) ;)
in 1919 was impossible for Germany begin another war...

I don't think they need to be removed, but I think they need to be triggered so that they only occur post-1925. By that time, Germany was stronger politically and economicly and had the conservative leadership under Hindenburg that would support such a revanchist move as another war with France.

Yes, I did intend them to be sometime in the late nineteen twenties. I think the solution is to tweak the german ai so that they don´t declare war upon France so easily.

I also think that the breech of the versailles treaty event should only happen post-1925 and make a significant manpower deduction to prevent german from fielding the unbeatable 300+ infantry army...

OK, I got your files, Zuckergussgeback...

Indeed I will change then dates for those events :)
and aout the manpower, I think even the AI will change its soldier POPs too workers, if it cant build an army for 6 years at least :D

Last edited:
thank you ;)

I have my own PC back and will re-run some test on this PC< and then I will place it on the net. I think it will be there thursday or friday :D

hurrah! not only does it mean that TWEP can start to get working again, but you can help out with my pet project as well! oh glorious day! also Strat, if you haven't joined the 18thC mods forums, could you find the time to see what we've come up with ans see what you make of it, we could sure use your organisational skills, i've been trying, but its hard! you'd be good for the job anyway! :)

thank you, and yes, I am working on that too :)

good to hear..oh and i found some OOB's for the western, National Ukarianian govt.s and Makhnos armies, they will come in handy! just look over on the Armies and Navies thread..

Hallo gentlemen... How is it going with a new TWEP version? I liked the previous version but well it had its faults and now Im looking forward to a new version.

I really should do it... but well, afraid I cant do it the coming week, but the week after I will be free, so I will do it then :D

well iwas was thinking..is it still worth it trying to make this compatible with VIP? well with the new VIP they are adding even more nations that means more tags, and more nations and tags for them means less tags etc for us. I think we should abandon the prospect of this mod being compatible with VIP, that is untill a new patch comes with more tags. VIP does add a lot to the game, but i don't think its that realistic that we should make small sacrifices in accuarcy etc just to be compatible with VIP...does anyone else share this feeling?

I do. I would like as much realism as possible in TWEP and I do not feel that we should cut back on that and generalize just because we want it VIP compatible.

i think the team should hold a vote......either stick with VIP, break away from VIP compatability or try to juggle a non-VIP mod and a VIP compatible mod. (the VIP mod being more simplified)