• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please...

Please fix the insanely agressive French AI. I haven't been able to make it past about 23 as Germany without a joint Soviet-French invasion. Prevent them from allying the Soviets, which is retarded and unrealistic, and tone down their agressiveness please.

Thank you

Justin

I guess I can try to do some easy tings, but later on we will still need a real AI modder :)

one question. I was thinking of installing VIP. But will the installation get rid of all of the files for TWEP? Becuase i was thinking that the VIP files would overwrite those of TWEP. Any ideas?

I think we need to consider now VIP.
just having a look at the tags i noticed that the following new countries from VIP.03 would be compatible with TWEP, with the excpetion of Azerbaijan.
We must move the tags of Makhnoshvchina and Iraq to somewere else. U10 and U11 are Syria and Lebanon in VIP. We must move Iraqs and Makhno's tags to somewere else. I sugest we move Iraq to U13 and Makhno to U15. This should leave either us or VIP with another 4 tags left.
Otherwise it is completely VIP compatible.

The mod it's already vip compatible.

Lebanon and Syria aren't used by vip, even if they are in their files.
Those countries are only revolters but they don't change vip game.

So Kaiser Franz if we 'move' the tags, where are you going to put all those chinese warlords you suggested some time ago? :rolleyes:

its goin slow, but be asured a better version will be out soon. I can't be more specific, but some new things will be added. There are quite a few things to be done, but we will get them done eventualy. Just wait and see....the more versions we progress through, the better the mod becomes.

On the first page, the first post :)

its getting quiet round here...Stratagist do you have any ideas for the next version, i'd say sort out some of the new parties, mainly for the major countries and get some leaders into the fray! Also its a tad depressing looking at what party is in power in the USSR.....Panslavic! and its a monarchy lol, we can change all that though. basically sort out the small things and a few big things like some more events etc.

OK, I tested the files from RomanAcqui a bit, and did some AI modding, somewhere this week or next week there will be an update :)

hurrah! its been a while since we last looked at the TWEP mod....its just been so busy doing the 18thC one...oh well, we could have it as..."The modders and creators of Twep...are pleased to present to you...Age of Revolutions..the 18thC mod!" :D :cool:

yeah, your 18th C mod is doing well... you seem to attract more people then we are doing ATM :) If you can, please try to get some of them to help us with TWEP too, as we will really need 'some life in the brewery' as a dutch proverb says :)