• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, as I defended before, zucker, is the not been abled to build troops not as forced as it is in the game, so they could build new troops any time, but when they would do that tere was a chance that france and possible the UK too would declare war upon them. Thats why I made the ending the versailles treaty, as as soon as Germany would be in war with some nation they would have broken the versailles treaty anyway so why wouldnt they start to rebuild troops...

We are talking a years after WWI here, there is no way that they could have been able to put up infantry divisions so soon.

But on the other hand, we might just tweak the german AI so that they will hardly focus on producing units...

(or we can make the event to fire for human players only)

just a question. Are we doing any other scenraios after the 1919 one? If so which ones are we doing? 1926? 1929 or 1930? Because i've found some good sites for maps and stuff and i just wanna know if we will do other scenarios when this 1919 one is done.

Kaiser Franz said:
just a question. Are we doing any other scenraios after the 1919 one? If so which ones are we doing? 1926? 1929 or 1930? Because i've found some good sites for maps and stuff and i just wanna know if we will do other scenarios when this 1919 one is done.

1929 is good for China. The "new warlords" were fighting in the biggest and last warlord war. Communists was fighting for territory in south china. Manchuria "formally" reunified with China and Japanese invasion and occupation begins in 1931.

Chicom could you do a Vicky map for this period please and some event ideas would be helpful as well.
Oh and by the way, i'd really like to thank you for all of this help and work on China.

Kaiser Franz said:
Chicom could you do a Vicky map for this period please and some event ideas would be helpful as well.
Oh and by the way, i'd really like to thank you for all of this help and work on China.

Sure I can do it. It's my pleasure to give help to this MOD project. I do love paradox games :)

Are we going to finish 1919 scenario?

Yes, the 1919 scenario must be operational before we go on to something new.

I hate leaving this unfinished (but it happens VERY often).

when are we gonna start adding military leaders and their pics. Gwalmcai did some good ones and an end game leader pic for Makhno.
He has some British leaders, Italian, Austrian, German and Makhno. Also will the next version have Makhnoshovchina in it?
But what other scenarios could we do? just for ideas? Chicom says that 1929 would be a good one for the Chinese civil wars. well we could have 1925, 1929 or 1930.
But are we just gonna do up to 1933, the time patch goes up to 1936. Maybe when we finish the mod up to 1933 we could do some up to 1936, but its just an idea.

Kaiser Franz said:
when are we gonna start adding military leaders and their pics. Gwalmcai did some good ones and an end game leader pic for Makhno.
He has some British leaders, Italian, Austrian, German and Makhno. Also will the next version have Makhnoshovchina in it?
But what other scenarios could we do? just for ideas? Chicom says that 1929 would be a good one for the Chinese civil wars. well we could have 1925, 1929 or 1930.
But are we just gonna do up to 1933, the time patch goes up to 1936. Maybe when we finish the mod up to 1933 we could do some up to 1936, but its just an idea.

the patch problem should be able to fix. I have a 1.03b no time limit version which can play until 2999(never try so late). it can display chinese and japanese. it can display english with specified font and size

vic.jpg

Three issues -

1) Why not make a version for 1.03c? Is it because the no time limit patch doesn't exist for 1.03c?

2) I can get the sfx sounds, clicking, sounds of battle etc. But no music!

3) Why bother with the Austrian fleet in Jan 1919, it doesn't even have a coastline. The ships were probably still there, but I don't know what happened to them. Taken by the Entente I suppose, and perhaps this is best reflected by inserting into the Italian or French OOB.

Umm is this supposed to happen? France attacks germany almost immediatly. Overruns all of germany

No, it is not supposed to happen.

It is an AI issue, and the guy that was supposed to handle the AI has gone underground in Brazil.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
No, it is not supposed to happen.

It is an AI issue, and the guy that was supposed to handle the AI has gone underground in Brazil.

lol ok. Perhaps you could get rid of frenchie claims there and make a frenchie-german allaince so to forestall wars?

dunno...maybe soon..maybe not. I'm unsure, strategist would have to answer that question. But be asured that the latest update will be 10 times better than this one :D
I think we will be adding the work by Chicom on the Chinese warlords, Makhno's country, the caucasus states, and a lot more events. And possibly some updated order of battle for armies, i've been working on the USSR's army during the civil war.

I have had no time yet to update the OOBs but I have the others you said in testphase and will try to insert them this evening :)

I updated the Progress file! :)