+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: 1919 - Scenario Progress

Captain
    Hearts of Iron III

that is most unfortunate

To sleep is to shiver the whole night through
    I saw 1919-1933 for about 5 seconds before I realised I didn't have the 1.04 patch on. I installed the patch. 1919-1933 refused to work. But the map was very interesting, very nicely done. Salut!

Strategist! With Revs out, you can continue to mod! And I can sit here eating popcorn rooting you on opcorn: hmmm, not as vivid as one would imagine...

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I know, I know, but my internet connection has to be renewed, and my ISP has been lagging for 3 months now, so please be patient.

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... take the extra moment in dark parking lots at night to make sure that a woman gets into her car safely before leaving yourself. Daily involvement in acts such as these are as much a part of training as time spent in the dojo, and indeed should be the reason for that time spent training... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of men: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them. And in modern society, there is another loathsome breed who would totally ignore their plight!

am...hey, maybe anyone can create some patch that gamer could add another province as its historical province, like germany did during IIWW with sudets, Memel, Danzing and ect.or russia did with baltic states that could leter anex it like its own historical province..?i mean i can do it in "save games" file, but i cant do it in-game

Well a quick easy way is just remove all of the heavy_cruisers from the texts. Might take an hour or so, but I think that is the only thing from preventing it from working.

Second Lieutenant Primo Harkonnen's Avatar

that work now ? can we dwl the patch ?

Second Lieutenant

I played the scenario as Estonia and now I have some questions.

Is it normal that...
    there are Latvian areas with 100% Russian population and absolutely no Russians in Estonia?
    I get 3 errors on the load screen?
    I have -48 manpower?
    I'm at war with France?
    I can't move my troops?
    there is monarchy in Estonia?
    the party bar is blank?
    Last edited by Liiwo; 25-07-2007 at 16:09.

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Liiwo
    I played the scenario as Estonia and now I have some questions.

Is it normal that...
    there are Latvian areas with 100% Russian population and absolutely no Russians in Estonia?
    I get 3 errors on the load screen?
    I have -48 manpower?
    I'm at war with France?
    I can't move my troops?
    there is monarchy in Estonia?
    the party bar is blank?

This hasn't been worked on in quite some time. You can try my conversion, here, but I don't think it would be as good as if a whole team was working on it.
    Real WWM heads show up on the weekend and let Hafte do all the work.

The sweetest p's

Cry Havoc!, and let loose the dogs of Warsaw.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hi,

Does anyone thought about having to scenarios:
    Entente Powers Victory - Historical
    Central Powers Victory - Ahistorical

I know it would cost many work, but the Ahistorical one wouldn't even need too much events 'only' the afterwar treaties.

Please, don't ignore me, at least reply with a 'yes' or a 'no'.
    "The great masses of the people will more easily fall for a big lie, than for a small one." - Adolf Hitler
    "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao Zedong
    "War is a continuation of politics by other means." - Carl Philipp Gottfried von Clausewitz
    "To secure peace is to prepare for war." - Vegetius
    "You get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with just a kind word." - Alphonso "Scarface" G. Capone
    "Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning." - Erwin J. E. Rommel

Thumbs down

AFAIK, this is the first time I read about this (although I haven't lately visited this thread to make such "precise" statement There might be others that already mentioned that). Perhaps it is just too much work for something you can achieve by winning with Germany in the 1914 scenario, IMO.
    Victoria:Revolutions agora em português

Mais informações aqui

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: Revolutions

Dead thread, but I was just wondering if this was still available for download, and capable of running on 1.04? I checked the link and it's a 403. Meh.
    The Gate to the East: Byzantium Rising
    Vic:R 1.04 Greece/Byzantium | Last Updated: 8 October, 2012

My Inkwell

EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Legosim View Post
    Dead thread, but I was just wondering if this was still available for download, and capable of running on 1.04? I checked the link and it's a 403. Meh.
    Snap. To be fair it was made 5 years ago.

Please send new download link(url).

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Here is my conversion (and just a conversion) of TWEP for Victoria patch 1.03b to Victoria:Revolutions patch 2.01. And I'll also PM Dark Knight to sticky my download thread.

TWEP DOWNLOAD HERE.
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

I never had much of a tolerance for rebels or revolutionaries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19