+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 1919 - Scenario Progress

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

1919 - Scenario Progress

1919-1933 Scenario Progress File

click here to download our progress file
    last changed: 7 - may - 2005 (added lots of new things)
    filesize = 19.7 MB
    version: beta 2.2

Please send any new files to : gdesoeten@xs4all.nl

Warning: Extract this in a 1.03b clean version of Victoria in order to have the timelimit work

Code:
    Instructions:
    1) Download the file.
    2) Open it (I prefer WinRAR).
    3) Extract it to your victoria dir.
    4) Run the timelimit patch.
    5) Start Victoria.
    6) Evaluate the game and post your comments.
    Code:
    Progress:
     - Map of Europa (ready)
     - Map of the Middle East (Ready)
     - German Events (in progress)
     - Swedish Events (from Zuckergussgebäck)
     - Finnish Events (from Zuckergussgebäck)
     - Dutch Events (from Windmolen)
     - Portugese Events (from El-Rey)
     - Spanish Events (from El-Rey)
     - Italian Events (from El-Rey)
     - Serbian Events (from Zuckergussgebäck)
     - Greek Events (from Zuckergussgebäck)
     - Belgian Events (from Windmolen)
     - Afghanistan Events (from Windmolen)
     - Argentinian Events (from Scythe)
     - Luxembourgian Events (from Windmolen)
     - New nations added (in progress)
     - Map of Russia (in progress)
     - New Techs (Army and Culture)
     - New soundtrack
     - New Backgrounds
     - New military units
    Code:
    The 5 new culture-techs are:
    - Modern Arts
    - Intellectual Pessimism
    - Rejection of Moralism
    - International Marxism
    - Peace Movement
    The 5 new army-techs are:
    - Operational Mobility
    - Assault Weapons
    - Long-Range Artillery Fire
    - Military Intelligence
    - Tactical Freedom
    This army-techs will also add one new Infantry attachment: Mechanised Inf-M will be as strong as normal Inf but as fast as Cav-Hus.

Important: most of the errors are taken out at the moment, if you see any errors, please contact me.
    More News coming soon.

Strategist
    Last edited by Strategist; 07-05-2005 at 13:10.

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... take the extra moment in dark parking lots at night to make sure that a woman gets into her car safely before leaving yourself. Daily involvement in acts such as these are as much a part of training as time spent in the dojo, and indeed should be the reason for that time spent training... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of men: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them. And in modern society, there is another loathsome breed who would totally ignore their plight!

huh it ended 1921

Den ökända hästen från Troja Zuckergußgebäck's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuriswe
    huh it ended 1921
    Perhaps not the proper place for you to post this, I experienced the same problem until I ran the unlimited time patch which is included in the dowload. It is that strange thing with a yin and yang on it....

Damnation Incarnate Elias Tarfarius's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriswe
    huh it ended 1921
    Did you install the time patch?
    *The Elias Tarfarius Link (and other things) Library*

America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization. - Georges Clemenceau, President of France during the Great War

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

IMPORTANT: New version downloadable now!!!

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... take the extra moment in dark parking lots at night to make sure that a woman gets into her car safely before leaving yourself. Daily involvement in acts such as these are as much a part of training as time spent in the dojo, and indeed should be the reason for that time spent training... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of men: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them. And in modern society, there is another loathsome breed who would totally ignore their plight!

Knight of the coffee table Zaan's Avatar
    Divine WindHeir to the Throne

I'm concerned that loading the scenario spriongs up so many errors. I was aware of the technological ones at the beginning and the nazi ones at the end, but this new progress files has like twice as much errors while loading (it loads in the end thankfully). I didn't look at them, because of todays match, and I just wanted a quick look of the scenario, but there are far too many.

I suggest, that if we're making events tied to smoething without any id yet we should hash ("#") them out for the time being, and not press ingore all the time.

Looking quite good overall, for such an early alpha/beta, but there is something wrong in the no tiem limit-thingy, it gives me an error.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Zaan
    I'm concerned that loading the scenario spriongs up so many errors. I was aware of the technological ones at the beginning and the nazi ones at the end, but this new progress files has like twice as much errors while loading (it loads in the end thankfully). I didn't look at them, because of todays match, and I just wanted a quick look of the scenario, but there are far too many.

I suggest, that if we're making events tied to smoething without any id yet we should hash ("#") them out for the time being, and not press ingore all the time.
    Yes, There are many errors in it, thats the reason why it took me so long to update it, I already have taken out 90% of the errors before updating the file, but for the ones that remain at the moment I could not find whats wrong so I let them for a while...

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    To which Version of Vic is the Scenario compatible ?
    I.C.Q.= 320939641
    Watch me battle the odds, as I lead you through the Space EmpiAAR V - Shamefully ended after 53 turns by AI-empire.
    Vicky:R - Alpha Centauri - In Sleep even since Vicky².
    Ermor Rising - A Dominions 3 MP AAR
    Endless Space AAR - Der Wille zur Macht - An Endless Space AAR
    "And if we knew nothing else of Donnie D, one thing we´d know for sure. Shakespeare, he is not."

Europa Universalis IV

Its compatible with 1.03b vanilla and with VIP 0.2b, other versions I am not sure.

Today I will update it, but I am sorry zucker, your last few cannot be included yet... because of some problems with offset and the lack of a proper trigger... We can only include it when we have a proper parties file...

'Abnormal program termination'

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries
    Nerfix, stop taking these pills. they give you hallucinations...

What do you mean with abnormal program termination?

I DL'd the latest Progress File and it crashed.

Whined something about 'inf_mech' and then 'Abnormal Program Termination'.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm... strange. I just tested it. it did whine about Inf. mech, but then it started...

Try to download the files again and overwrite. If that doen´t work. Take an axe and...

What country you were playing? I tired to play as the Dutch but the game crshed.

Blog Entries
    Nope, game still works perfectly as the dutch. Try to reinstall the mod. Are you sure you extracted all the contents?

EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfix
    'Abnormal program termination'
    Nerfix when error messages appear click on Ignore.
    If you click on the others will say that and crash the game.

There's a way to fix that:

Delete your Victoria folder (the one where you have installed the previous scenario). Make another copy of your clean Victoria folder and then install this mod in the copy.
    Last edited by El-Rey; 16-07-2004 at 16:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast