+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 34 59 84 99 107 108 109
Results 2,161 to 2,165 of 2165

Thread: Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks everyone for your warm comments. I would have replied sooner, but I wanted something to report first.

Resurrection was my first big project - one that quickly grew out of control, though with your faithful support and sage advice from some of the other writers we finally wrestled it home. I'm very proud of it, and am glad you liked it. *pats 'Resurrection' fondly*

After nearly a month of relative silence (and more chaos in my life,) the writing bug is back. Please stop on by and see The Reluctant Daimyo, the latest CatnZel production. It's my first attempt at really scripting a story, and I'd love to see you there.
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Over? When did this happen? Probably when I wasn't looking.

Oh well, at least NOW I can catch up! Wonderful work, CatKnight!

Rensslaer
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Império Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

Thank You

Wonderful.

Thanks so much for the hard work and time spent producing such a masterful story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Several months late, I have finally finished your masterpiece, CatKnight. A masterpiece it is, with a fittingly grand finale and an uplifting epilogue. Thanks for years of great writing, both serious and light-hearted. You should be proud of your achievement.

I will check on your Japanese AAR later and look forward to more goodnesss.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks everyone! Your comments were and are always much cherished.
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 34 59 84 99 107 108 109