• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Daniel A said:
I noticed the average was for the two last sessions only. Are you planning to make it average for the whole capaign?

Tonio said:
- Average Rating added. How does that work ? Normally rating is calculated "on fly" and not stored anywhere. Calculating all ratings "on fly", when you browse the stats each time would be rather costy for server. So each time when you browse stats of certain game and certain year, the script saves rating of this game of this year. When someone visit it second time, it doesn`t resave, only first visit trigger the saving procedure. So from this visit, the rating of this year will be taken in database to calculate average rating. So if you want all of years of your current game would take in database all previous rating, enough to browse all them. And another important note: games with "e" in year won`t be recorded by script, so i cut off edited save not to double rating for average.

Everything was here

groups of Daniel Power Rating are added

Tonio, is there any way you can put a rank on the various powerstats? It would be a great way to look at a glance to see who was #1, #2,. etc. Actually, could the whole thing be ordered by power rating, instead of it being ordered by size as it is now. So for example, instead of say Spain being first on the left due to it being the largest, it could be ,for example, England being first on the left due to Daniel's power rating.

good idea, thanks, will do

update

Leaders of AGGEEP 1.42 are added to leaders database

Tonio should be payed by Paradox for his effort (or are you already?). Its like a own statistic part of the game. :)

no, i`m not paid, and in fact i have enough work and payment for this :)

my longest game was Conflicts and Converts: The Wars of the Limes - 19 sessions.