• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
after being lazy, slot for other 25 games are open - Vnet V

edits will be added to first post from now

well, KJ gave the idea to show vassals of the country, i suppose to expand this idea and finish that today.

Unfortunately i didn`t write down all suggestions for the stats, that people sent to me. If someone has suggestion please give post them here or at icq/mail.

Tonioz said:
well, KJ gave the idea to show vassals of the country, i suppose to expand this idea and finish that today.

Unfortunately i didn`t write down all suggestions for the stats, that people sent to me. If someone has suggestion please give post them here or at icq/mail.

Calculate the MP/Losses with REAL MP :D

(Just kidding, seems to be loads of work)

Adam Breit said:
Calculate the MP/Losses with REAL MP :D

(Just kidding, seems to be loads of work)

not possible, since i`m not the mad man to draw atlas and see if province is connected to the capital. Ask for actual information, stored in savefile :cool:

Tonioz said:

hmmm...not for steal the idea at my friend KJ,but i said u this through ICQ :rolleyes:

Dago said:
hmmm...not for steal the idea at my friend KJ,but i said u this through ICQ :rolleyes:

oooops, sorry, Dago :eek:
I twisted up you because you are both very good warmongers, but twisting up warmongers is dangerous habit indeed :rolleyes:

My apologizes, Dago. By the way, do you play HoI ? just learned it for last couple of weeks, and would like to spent the time on it at holidays together with nappy games :cool:

Tonioz said:
oooops, sorry, Dago :eek:
I twisted up you because you are both very good warmongers, but twisting up warmongers is dangerous habit indeed :rolleyes:

My apologizes, Dago. By the way, do you play HoI ? just learned it for last couple of weeks, and would like to spent the time on it at holidays together with nappy games :cool:

compared at KJ *embarassed*

about HOI,if the only the first,but i dont like much :(
if u mean HOI2,i dont have yet,but maybe i ll buy it

Dago said:
compared at KJ *embarassed*

about HOI,if the only the first,but i dont like much :(
if u mean HOI2,i dont have yet,but maybe i ll buy it

HOI2 is not released yet afaik, only the demo.

ftp access is returned, so updated

new slot for 25 games - Vnet VI
DoF showing is fixed and will be shown for new stats.

thx Tonio :)

update