• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tonioz

Field Marshal
4 Badges
Aug 6, 2003
www.europa2.ru
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
EU2 MP Stats

Good morning

Where to watch Valkyrie.Net MP Games Stats
Where to make Valkyrie.Net MP Games Stats

Questions regarding stats and password request for making stats - tonio@sim-racing.net or ICQ 2725707
Be sure you understand how to fill the form before request the password.

If you want to make translations of the stats to other language, contact me.
If you want to make better gfx for the stats, contact me.

Progress:
7th september 2006
- Stats creators can now mark subs, so they will be visible in stats by these color
6th september 2006
- Using link like http://www.europa2.ru/cgi-bin/league/league.cgi?action=allgames&lang=eng&searchplayer=FAL you can see all sessions and games of matching playernames
23rd august 2006
- Added income increase per year
- Daniel Power Rating changed to version 2.00 according - http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5655374&postcount=30 . Each time you visit stats of certain year, they are updated to new formula if noone visitted them before.
- Added fortification level according new Daniel Power Rating
- Added positions of total points and three main branches
8th july 2006
- Added logic to detect previous stats of Holland (Burgundy), so it shows comparation relative previous session correctly - russian games use that often
- Added field for icq of each player. The icq icon is clickable
- Added new scenarios in list
- Vnet9 spot created
- Average Rating added. How does that work ? Normally rating is calculated "on fly" and not stored anywhere. Calculating all ratings "on fly", when you browse the stats each time would be rather costy for server. So each time when you browse stats of certain game and certain year, the script saves rating of this game of this year. When someone visit it second time, it doesn`t resave, only first visit trigger the saving procedure. So from this visit, the rating of this year will be taken in database to calculate average rating. So if you want all of years of your current game would take in database all previous rating, enough to browse all them. And another important note: games with "e" in year won`t be recorded by script, so i cut off edited save not to double rating for average.
30th june 2006
- TechCost modificator is added in folder 4. It takes modificators of religion, number of cities, vassal (it is simple scheme - if yes - -2%, if not - 0%), techgroup, domestic policies, DotF, inflation.
- Tech speed is added. It takes (base income - census taxes + manus bonus + monarch bonus) / TechCost modificator.
16th may 2006
- Daniel Power Rating is added to folder "Special". The formula of rating is done according http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5348294&postcount=4
- BGW Influence Rating is added to folder "Special". BGW is asked to describe in english the formula, so the link will be given
- No forts are shown now
28th december 2005
- New view added: for country statistic, click on it
24th december 2005
- Number of screenshots shown at top
- DP setting difference is shown relative to start of the session. Anyone who is able to draw arrows
up.gif
down.gif
for site graphic is welcome.
- Techlevel and tech investments difference is shown too. As always design suggestions are welcome too.
- Added logic for script to detect Prussia instead of Brandenburg, Russia instead of Muscowy and Spain instead of Castile, when they forms, despite previous choice.
- Added logic to detect previous stats of Prussia (Brandenburg), Russia (Muscowy) and Spain (Castile), so it shows comparation relative previous session correctly.
- Renaming the name inside zip like "XV-1520.eug" to "TheGameName-1520.eug" failed because built-in unix zip doesn`t support a lot of special signs and doesn`t create zip file property.
- Added row and digits about absolute income value and growth related to 0% inflation
11th november 2005
- Average fortress level is added. Non-fortress provinces are not counted in.
- Extra folder added to the end - the cost of losses in ducats.
5th august 2005
- Spanish and Polish games are moved to separate folder. Further restructuring in this month is possible.
4th june 2005
- Trade agreements are shown for new stats
- Embargoes are shown for new stats
- Trade efficienty is calculated better including 1.08b rules of TA, embargoes and monopolies. Keep the rule that TE of previous versions won`t be accurate with each new version. I`ll try to apply all this different rules for different versions, but no promises.
- Percetage of income growth comparing last session is added
5th may 2005
- Option for automatical erasing of the history log is added
- Number of known provinces and known CoTs is shown for new stats
3rd may 2005
- DoF`s bonus for morale is added property now
- Combat warscore is shown for new stats
- Extra field for custom name of the country for mods

26th january 2005
- more correction with number of cities, looks finally fine
- Diplomacy folder is added for better view
- current wars are shown (attacker is above defender)
- nations with relations over 160 are shown
- added calculations with theoretical morale on 100% maitenance
- User Defined nations are shown with Uxx tag while making stats

25th december 2004
- finally proper number of cities and colonies are shown
- cities and colonies will be shown separately in new stats
- for new games logging of Defenders of Faith (sunni, orthodox, catholic, protestant) added. So theoretical morale will count DoF as well.
- calculation of theoretical naval morale are fixed
- military alliance (leader as bold) and vassals are shown in new stats

Last edited:
probably contact me and get password :)

It looks pretty simple, tonio. I thought it was much more complicated. I will contact you later for an passaword, so I can put the randomized games in it, if the good GM dont make it. ;)

interesting

(i wanted my 500th posts :D )

- country list is updated with new countries from 1.08 (CK)
- icq sign is removed, coz looks like icq stop supporting that (lamers)

advices regarding design and rest are welcome :rofl:

Just want to say thanx Tonio, i think on behalf of all players in (see sign) n00b game!

(and everyone quit saying we are n00bs, if you do...i will kick your but heheh :D )

Wow, Tonio, good job! this is awesome, you rock, etc :D

Very nice! But would it be possible to make a statistical page where you could watch your developement in e.g. income and territory size session for session?

gak said:
Very nice! But would it be possible to make a statistical page where you could watch your developement in e.g. income and territory size session for session?

it shows some relative values comparing previous session now (with "+" and "-"), and lands and income is among them.

I plan separate page in future, so you can click and watch same country in all sessions to make comparation.

besides gonna make correction with naval morale, and add religion bonuses

Last edited:
Very nice, thanks for leaving this open for everyone to use. It certainly makes things more interesting being able to peer at everyone else's nations to see how you are really doing. :)

Tonioz said:
it shows some relative values comparing previous session now (with "+" and "-"), and lands and income is among them.

I plan separate page in future, so you can click and watch same country in all sessions to make comparation.

besides gonna make correction with naval morale, and add religion bonuses

Ok, keep up the good work :)

New spot opened - Vnet IV. Please post new games there. IP folder is for russian IP games, started recently (we found 10Mbit host, and play not LAN only now)