• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For those interested in joining the test session with my mod tonight, you can download it here.

Thanks to Vricklund for hosting it. :)

Please note, btw, that this is not in any way a final version, and that it only have 1 scenario in this test version.

EDIT: We start at 20:00 CET.

ScreenSave13.jpg

devil said:
Very fun session I really loved it :)

Yes, I made Belgium Grow and Grow and Grow !

I was kinda scared of your 160 K under maldebourgh, just because I wanted some provs for Belgium :D

Nice scen, Nice players :)

Adam Breit said:
Yes, I made Belgium Grow and Grow and Grow !

I was kinda scared of your 160 K under maldebourgh, just because I wanted some provs for Belgium :D

Nice scen, Nice players :)
hehe it was not marl little dutchman :D

It was Duke Wellington :p

yeah interesting scen- and it seems the CRT's are somewhat more in favour of infantry, compared to normal LT51- so I assume that's soapyfrog's charts...

Maestro put up an interesting fight :)

ForzaA said:
yeah interesting scen- and it seems the CRT's are somewhat more in favour of infantry, compared to normal LT51- so I assume that's soapyfrog's charts...

Maestro put up an interesting fight :)

You kinda raped him ... ;)

Adam Breit said:
You kinda raped him ... ;)

Actually- he kept up quite well in the beginning - he had some 80k or so inf, beating my combined inf-art on several occassions

Hive said:
Glad you guys liked it. :)

I'm sure it will be much more fun in MP when we start with an earlier scenario, though.

yeah- after all those TC's and majors it was fun :D

my "bugreport" might take a while, because my primary PC is being an annoyance (won't boot) and fixing that has a somewhat higher priority than this :p

oh and get the earliest scenario ready :p

ForzaA said:
my "bugreport" might take a while, because my primary PC is being an annoyance (won't boot) and fixing that has a somewhat higher priority than this :p

Np. :)

oh and get the earliest scenario ready :p

The scenario itself is already done, actually... however, I haven't made monarchs, leaders and events for the pre-1419 period yet...