• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fredrik82 said:
Ask Burgundy that first gained english maps over Asia and then later was given two COTs in Asia.

Hmm lets see here, who was the one who gave England maps to India in the first freakin place? BURGUNDY. Since you claim you "give" the CoT:s to me just because you didnt take them, must meen that I can say I gave you Malacca(which I was in a very good position to take). Second, I didnt recieve a single funding from England, so dont try to make it sound like you was a saint.

World Conqueror said:
Hmm lets see here, who was the one who gave England maps to India in the first freakin place?.
Ahh yes, you gaved me maps along the western african coast. But i still gaved you maps of the major parts of Asia discovered by english explorers :)

World Conqueror said:
Since you claim you "give" the CoT:s to me just because you didnt take them, must meen that I can say I gave you Malacca(which I was in a very good position to take).
Nah, because England was in the possition to take what they wanted. Burgundy couldn't without risking the alliance with England. And Burgundy was not in a possition to fight England in Asia.
You only got those COTs because i granted you too take them, if i would have refused you woud have been forced to obey :p

World Conqueror said:
Second, I didnt recieve a single funding from England, so dont try to make it sound like you was a saint.
Why should i fund someone that is almost as rich as myself?
Though i did send a few thousand ducats during our alliance period, mostly in the first half when you was relative weak :)
There was others that needed to be funded instead, wich one, i won't tell :p

Fredrik82 said:
Why should i fund someone that is almost as rich as myself?
Though i did send a few thousand ducats during our alliance period, mostly in the first half when you was relative weak :)
There was others that needed to be funded instead, wich one, i won't tell :p
England's been funding Austria! :eek:

Hive said:
Venice has it as it's main culture, though - you do not...
Venice has it's capital in Italy - you do not...
Venice have Italian rulers - you do not...

Why is this even being disputed. Venetian claims on italy is just as strong as aragonese claims

Philip II said:
I dunno fred, you strike me as the type of person who would eat donkey balls just for fun ;)

not just for fun, but he'd do it immediately if it gave more trade efficiency or somesuch :rolleyes:

The English king suggest peace between the English alliance and France.

The English king's demand is Athabaska, Chimo and Nueltia to Denmark (2 one level TPs and one level colony). And Connecticut to Sweden (colonial city).

The French king will be wise to accept this peace. If not England will start to blockade every French port in Europe and occupy all colonies controled by France. England will send a big force to NA to reinforce the Swedish/Danish forces.
And the demand will of course go up, I'm sure Jamaica COT would please the Danish/Swedish king too :eek:

If the French king however accept the generous peace offer England will cancel the embargo against France, we might even consider to pay France for there losses because of this embargo. Mainly because England embargoed France first. :)

Fredrik82 said:
The English king suggest peace between the English alliance and France.

The English king's demand is Athabaska, Chimo and Nueltia to Denmark (2 one level TPs and one level colony). And Connecticut to Sweden (colonial city).

The French king will be wise to accept this peace. If not England will start to blockade every French port in Europe and occupy all colonies controled by France. England will send a big force to NA to reinforce the Swedish/Danish forces.
And the demand will of course go up, I'm sure Jamaica COT would please the Danish/Swedish king too :eek:

If the French king however accept the generous peace offer England will cancel the embargo against France, we might even consider to pay France for there losses because of this embargo. Mainly because England embargoed France first. :)

England i would sugest you converse with your allies ~ their demands seem to differ significantly from your own

Philip II said:
England i would sugest you converse with your allies ~ their demands seem to differ significantly from your own
I've been talking to Denmark and he's ok with my terms, and i know that Sweden's ambitions was to unite there colonial region in NA, which they do by gaining connecticut. :)

Fredrik82 said:
I've been talking to Denmark and he's ok with my terms, and i know that Sweden's ambitions was to unite there colonial region in NA, which they do by gaining connecticut. :)

well sweden stands to gain more NA territory under the terms which they proposed(one which i seem to favor). As for the danish, i didnt see them making much headway. Certainly not enough to consitute 3 provinces being ceded

Philip II said:
well sweden stands to gain more NA territory under the terms which they proposed(one which i seem to favor). As for the danish, i didnt see them making much headway. Certainly not enough to consitute 3 provinces being ceded

Now Sweden supports Denmarks demands in full now that it has finally decided what it wants.

Rezag said:
Now Sweden supports Denmarks demands in full now that it has finally decided what it wants.

Wanting something and getting something are 2 different stories. My countrymen will meet you on the battlefield

Unless France has agreed to a peace with The Axis of Evil before the session starts tomorrow, Austria will invade Denmark right away.

So you better propose something he can agree to...

Hive said:
Unless France has agreed to a peace with The Axis of Evil before the session starts tomorrow, Austria will invade Denmark right away.

So you better propose something he can agree to...

Well Sweden demands and wants then only connecticu to unite its NA ownings but our other proposal is then expired and no longer option it was one time offer gone for forever now.

Last edited: