• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
World Conqueror said:
I got hold of a computer with a 56k connection so I could go in and check what happened alittle. As far as I understand France, Austria and the scandinavians decided to rape Burgundy...
The King would like to make it clear that no Dane has trod Burgundian soil in this war. Not in Europe, not in The New World.

Fred said:
The Scandinavian nation's didn't have any major WS navy, i belive that every WS they had was in NA. They did however have a mighty galley fleet with over 200 ships together, they won over my 100 WS navy who entered the baltic sea. But as long as i controlled coast between Norway and Denmark they couldn't do much. They was however kind of successful in NA in the early part of the war when England only had transport navys in the area, but that did later change when a major war ship fleet entered the region.
Partly true. The Royal Danish fleet consisted of 70 WS's and about 100 galleys. 30 WS's were stationed in NA, I think they held up pretty well against the English. When they became cornered I had my European WS's set sail for NA (since the English fleet haden't been spotted since the humiliating defeat in the Skagerrak). It ended up successfully breaking the blockade, kicking the English WS fleet up and down the coast and depositing 30k troops. After a defeat against wastly superior numbers I fled back to Europe with the remainder of my WS's.

Oh, and regarding English relations and the difficulty of repairing them, heh, let me just say that no effort will be made from Denmarks part to smooth things over. It is England who needs to redeem its self in the eyes of the world, not the other way around! :)

Fredrik82 said:
The Swedes neutralicy towards England was prolly only because that they couldn't handle an open conflict with both Burgundy and England at the same time, especially not after English war ships arrived to the caribean.
But the English did however break this only because we wanted to assist Burgundy in it's colony, besides we didn't wan't Sweden to collect enough war score to be able to stab hit.

Now Sweden could have stabhitted Burgundy many times before England made its counter attack but I didnt do it as I believed in fair war and didnt want to crush Burgundys stability with the nice rebels it would have caused but I ques I have to stop from thinking that way.

I ques it will be time to start stabhit both England and Burgundy and yes even England can be stabhitted by our alliance at the moment but that to has not been done so far but as England seem to think in stabhits being only way this war can be solved it must be started.

If England believes on destroying nations then maybe our alliance has to start thinking like our enemies who have only declared all the time how they will destroy us completely with their edge in colonies when our demands have been far from causing any major damage to these nations even that they are all made against one of them. So maybe some nations should think who hear is the real MONSTER and declaring ownership over all swedish danish austrian and france colonial ownings and says hes the good one ;).

Last edited:
Fredrik82 said:
The French didn't do a shit in the new world, English troops did however fight them in Burgundy. The English king is very disappointed on the stab in the back from the French king, they will never be trusted again.

1. Did i ever say i intended to fight in the new world. No, colonial issues are to be fought on european soil by gentlemen :D

2. How precisely did i stab you in the back? When did i ever say, fredrick, King of England, you are my ally. NOW AND FOREVER ?

If you want to discuss being stabbed in the back, then why dont you as your ally why ENGLAND no longer has any territory on continental europe? :D

Fredrik82 said:
The Danish anti-england policy will not be forgotten. They broke the good relations that we had, and that will most likely not be able to repair again.

The Austrians dogs have all the time been hostile towards England, so that they planned this evil war was no surprise. There ruler will from now on be remembered as "mini-hitler". :rofl:

The French didn't do a shit in the new world, English troops did however fight them in Burgundy. The English king is very disappointed on the stab in the back from the French king, they will never be trusted again.

So in other words "You are the permanent and unwavering enemy of france, austria, and denmark for the entire game".

*On a player related note: I will not be able to play the whole session on thursday, as my boss scheduled me to work at 3:00pm (and we start at 2:00 pm). I am unable to switch my hours at all....believe me, i tried very hard.
So i can only play for part of the time.

This sucks incredibly, mainly because i will also be unable to make the game the FOLLOWING thursday also. This is because i will be in Maine on vacation. There is a slight (very slight) chance that i MAY be able to make it on that thursday, but the assumption should be that ill be subbed.

I would therefore like to ask if our game can start a half hour earlier this thursday? if not then its ok, i understand that ppl may be unable to come that early. This is just because i want to end the current war i am in and negotiate a peace. I dont doubt that my sub(s) will be attacked, and i understand its part of the game, but i would like to try and introduce a sub to france under less hostile circumstances, letting them handle wars in their own way from the start.

Hive said:
Right, about the time.... is anyone NOT able to play from 19:30 to 23:30 CET?
Well, I said I'd only be able to make it if we started at 2000 CET when we started the game. However, I'll leave early so that I can make 1930 this week to help Phil.

If we move the start time to 1930, you'll be waiting 5 or 10 minutes and sometimes more for me to arrive most weeks.

I'm fine with finishing any time up to 2400 CET.

Hive said:

I won't protest- although I do not particularly like playing after 2300...

Vricklund said:
Oh, and regarding English relations and the difficulty of repairing them, heh, let me just say that no effort will be made from Denmarks part to smooth things over. It is England who needs to redeem its self in the eyes of the world, not the other way around! :)
Fair Enough, may i also ask what Danish demands will be if England will be forced to accept peace cause of Burgundies collapse?

Rezag said:
Now Sweden could have stabhitted Burgundy many times before England made its counter attack but I didnt do it as I believed in fair war and didnt want to crush Burgundys stability with the nice rebels it would have caused but I ques I have to stop from thinking that way.

I ques it will be time to start stabhit both England and Burgundy and yes even England can be stabhitted by our alliance at the moment but that to has not been done so far but as England seem to think in stabhits being only way this war can be solved it must be started.
Well, i will not accept peace until i heard the demands ;)
Sweden still demand the provinces including a COT in western USA?

Rezag said:
If England believes on destroying nations then maybe our alliance has to start thinking like our enemies who have only declared all the time how they will destroy us completely with their edge in colonies when our demands have been far from causing any major damage to these nations even that they are all made against one of them. So maybe some nations should think who hear is the real MONSTER and declaring ownership over all swedish danish austrian and france colonial ownings and says hes the good one ;).
I havn't said anything about that, i said that i will not talk peace until WC is back. England had no reason to "damage" nations like Denmark, Sweden, France before the war. England had no hostile relations whatsoever against this nations, it was you'r nations who attacked England. And we will take the necessary measures to protect England from hostility by Denmark, Sweden and France in the future. Even if it means to "damage" them we will do everything to protect our Nation. Now we know atleast that Sweden-Denmark can't be trusted, same for France.

Regarding Austrian involvement in this war didn't surprise us a shit. The Austrian-English boarder was that boarder that England expected an attack at anytime from this "mini hitler". Besides this boarder was the best defended in the whole English empire. :eek:

Hive said:
I am able to play at those times. :)

Owen said:
Well, I said I'd only be able to make it if we started at 2000 CET when we started the game. However, I'll leave early so that I can make 1930 this week to help Phil.

If we move the start time to 1930, you'll be waiting 5 or 10 minutes and sometimes more for me to arrive most weeks.

I'm fine with finishing any time up to 2400 CET.
Well, i think we should try this one anyway Owen. We really need to get this game going, 3 hours per session is way to little. 4 hours is a minimum.
Even if you'r 5-10 mins late we will gain more playtime.
And if Forzaa can't play after 23CET at anytime maybe we should consider to get a permanent sub for Forzaa after 23CET each session, if Forzaa approves of course. Or if Forzaa can agree to play on to 23.30CET that would mean approximate 1 hour more playtime. :)

Fredrik82 said:
Oh, and one more thing, The Sultan will recive so much money in the new English funding program that they will be able to swim in them :p :rofl:
Thanks that will be very handy, though I think I need BB reduction or a new patch even more than the cash. :D

Fredrik82 said:
Well, i will not accept peace until i heard the demands ;)
Sweden still demand the provinces including a COT in western USA?

Sweden has given England&Burgundy 2 options for its demands 1 is the Alaska COT and level 1 trade posts ceded or burned and if this is accepted Sweden will cede its own SA COT away. 2 is maps and uncolonized area in east for Sweden to colonize.

Fredrik82 said:
I havn't said anything about that, i said that i will not talk peace until WC is back. England had no reason to "damage" nations like Denmark, Sweden, France before the war. England had no hostile relations whatsoever against this nations, it was you'r nations who attacked England. And we will take the necessary measures to protect England from hostility by Denmark, Sweden and France in the future. Even if it means to "damage" them we will do everything to protect our Nation. Now we know atleast that Sweden-Denmark can't be trusted, same for France.

Now how should Sweden understand the folowing compined to the threads Ill be your eternal enemy :confused:??? You clearly declare if war continues England will take all swedish, danish, austrian and french colonies and when England declares Ill be your eternal enemy its easy see what will be its goal.

And then youll keep claiming how unfair and outragious demands are against Burgundy who is losing what 1/20 of its colonies or less but to make claim over four nations colonies is justifyed and right thing to do and not greedy at all interesting realy.....

Fredrik82 said:
Although, in the current situation Burgundy is in a tight situation, the war is however far from lost but if WC agree to peace or to continue the war England will honor there alliance and keep on fighting until every Swede, Dane, Austrian and French are dead in the new world.

Allso how Sweden cant be trusted didnt Sweden keep its word on treaty that was not completed as the trade post of treaty was still under Englands ownership still Sweden honored it untill England blocked all the ways for Sweden to move against Burgundy.

And I like to point that english troops moved to attack swedish NA land put cancelled their move after seeing swedish reinforcement starting to move help where England was moving and this was before England even made its counter attack agains Sweden in Burgundian soil. So one might say England didnt attack swedish NA land only because it saw easyer target in swedish troops on Burgundys land and wanted to avoid the co-operation of swedish&danish troops in NA border against it.

But now as England has stated the treaty it never kept void and to be eternal enemy of Sweden there just is no reason for Sweden to concentrate on anything else than coming English invasions.

Last edited:
Rezag said:
Sweden has given England&Burgundy 2 options for its demands 1 is the Alaska COT and level 1 trade posts ceded or burned and if this is accepted Sweden will cede its own SA COT away. 2 is maps and uncolonized area in east for Sweden to colonize.
Seems acceptable, And Delaware will also be turned into Swedish hands as we agreed before. :)

Rezag said:
Now how should Sweden understand the folowing compined to the threads Ill be your eternal enemy :confused:??? You clearly declare if war continues England will take all swedish, danish, austrian and french colonies and when England declares Ill be your eternal enemy its easy see what will be its goal.
Then how do you propuse that England will act? We can't trust the Swedes, who attacked the English alliance without a legitimate reason.
Sweden cannot be trusted, and they will not be trusted until Sweden prove us wrong.

Rezag said:
And then youll keep claiming how unfair and outragious demands are against Burgundy who is losing what 1/20 of its colonies or less but to make claim over four nations colonies is justifyed and right thing to do and not greedy at all interesting realy.....
I havn't said that you'r claims is unfair.

Rezag said:
Allso how Sweden cant be trusted didnt Sweden keep its word on treaty that was not completed as the trade post of treaty was still under Englands ownership still Sweden honored it untill England blocked all the ways for Sweden to move against Burgundy.
Well, you violated that treaty when you attacked the English alliance. You can't seriusly expect English troops stay neutral towards someone who attack her ally and that by this can stab hit England cause of WS gained from Burgundy?
That treaty is from now on invalid. If Sweden wish to resign it then they have much to prove to the English king.

Rezag said:
And I like to point that english troops moved to attack swedish NA land put cancelled their move after seeing swedish reinforcement starting to move help where England was moving and this was before England even made its counter attack agains Sweden in Burgundian soil. So one might say England didnt attack swedish NA land only because it saw easyer target in swedish troops on Burgundys land and wanted to avoid the co-operation of swedish&danish troops in NA border against it.
As i said, it was Sweden who broke the treaty when they attacked English alliance. So English troops had no obligation not to attack Swedish troops.

Rezag said:
But now as England has stated the treaty it never kept void and to be eternal enemy of Sweden there just is no reason for Sweden to concentrate on anything else than coming English invasions.
That is completely up to the Swedish king, as the current situation the English king have no choice then to look at Sweden as enemies. If Sweden wish to change that then it's up to them...

The king of Aragon still awaits proposals from the Burgundians and English to solve the unfortunate trading conflict between our nations..