• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hive,

I vigorously defend my rights as a player, as all good players should.

Philip,

Check ICQ.

Hive,

If you just gave in to all my requests, it'd be much less exhuasting... :D And afterall, I've never requested something unreasonable.

HolisticGod said:
Hive,

If you just gave in to all my requests, it'd be much less exhuasting... :D And afterall, I've never requested something unreasonable.

You left out "while playing Xhosa" after "unreasonable". That way, it would be a truthful statement.

Slarg,

Now, now.

I never go after more than I think a country deserves, and more than I'd be willing to accept for another player.

Plus, most of my bitching to Hive is over his unwillingness to let me play China or the OE...

HolisticGod said:
Plus, most of my bitching to Hive is over his unwillingness to let me play China or the OE...

...or Poland or Venice with outrageous edits or England with AI France or Teutonic Order with uber leaders "because they are knights" or Aragon with cores all over Iberia, but still with Italian culture or...

Hive,

Er, I never requested an edit for Poland, if I'm not mistaken... My suggestions for Venice stood even after I'd been moved to Austria and are based primarily on PE's modifications retofitted. The Teutonic Order thing was a joke, as you know, I've never wanted England with an AI France and my arguments for Aragon, which I was perfectly willing to play as it was, were never refuted...

In short, I'll admit to routinely bitching over things, just none of the things you listed...

Philip II said:
several players have approached me and asked if i would be interested in moving my capitol/cot to lyon in order to ensure playability....however i will not agree to this unless EVERYONE else does (btw england agrees)

I'd agree with a capital move. But I'd also suggest a CoT move in that case.

HolisticGod said:
Hive,

Er, I never requested an edit for Poland, if I'm not mistaken... My suggestions for Venice stood even after I'd been moved to Austria and are based primarily on PE's modifications retofitted. The Teutonic Order thing was a joke, as you know, I've never wanted England with an AI France and my arguments for Aragon, which I was perfectly willing to play as it was, were never refuted...

In short, I'll admit to routinely bitching over things, just none of the things you listed...

Heh. You always bitch about unreasonable edits. Mongol and Ruthenian? Jeez. :p

Slarg,

It's funny that he did, in fact, mention moving the COT too... And I was the generous soul who suggested it. ;)

And I do bitch about unreasonable edits. Just not for them. My suggestion to Peter turned out, in testing, to be ridiculously bad... However, it was widely championed at the time and I've admitted my error since.

I still think Anglo-Saxon and French to Denmark to reflect the Viking heritage is a good idea...

Philip II said:
several players have approached me and asked if i would be interested in moving my capitol/cot to lyon in order to ensure playability....however i will not agree to this unless EVERYONE else does (btw england agrees)

Pfft. The only one who needs to agree is me, the supreme ruler of the game. :p

HolisticGod said:
Slarg,

It's funny that he did, in fact, mention moving the COT too... And I was the generous soul who suggested it. ;)

And I do bitch about unreasonable edits. Just not for them. My suggestion to Peter turned out, in testing, to be ridiculously bad... However, it was widely championed at the time and I've admitted my error since.

I still think Anglo-Saxon and French to Denmark to reflect the Viking heritage is a good idea...

Heh. My eyes are starting to bleed from the massive rocks in them. Excuse me for not reading that attentively. But it is a fact that one I've seen one of your posts in a thread, my brain sortof zonks out because I know there's a high propensity for hot air and bullfeces in the rest of the thread in response. :p

Now I know that last line was just a joke, but shame. SHAME ON YOU! :p

Slargos said:
And Phil...

Everyone needs to learn the hard way not to be greedy.

Just make sure you learn from this. :)

unless i have miscounted i have 5 different posts expressing how much of a mistake it was to be greedy

but a warning in advance to all....Greed will be the end of you :D

Phil, you'll get to chose where to move your capital to: Lyon or Marseille. The CoT will follow.

Btw, I have updated the first post with the roster.

Philip II said:
unless i have miscounted i have 5 different posts expressing how much of a mistake it was to be greedy

but a warning in advance to all....Greed will be the end of you :D

Bah. I've had greed become a great setback to me, and I've had treachery being the end of me, but I've definitely never had greed being the end of me, and I don't plan to let it happen any time soon.

It was the finns that betrayed me, dammit! THE GREAT FINNISH WORLD CONSPIRACY MUST BE CRUSHED! :mad: