• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright i've just caught up with 2 days of forum absence(like usual my f*cking Felia got some server crash in my area).

On tuesday(tomorow) theres a new game starting (Northern Europe's Long Term) were I was supposed to be OE in, however if you guys are going to play tomorow I will prioritise this game first. So can I get a confirmation that we are playing tomorow?

World Conqueror said:
Alright i've just caught up with 2 days of forum absence(like usual my f*cking Felia got some server crash in my area).

On tuesday(tomorow) theres a new game starting (Northern Europe's Long Term) were I was supposed to be OE in, however if you guys are going to play tomorow I will prioritise this game first. So can I get a confirmation that we are playing tomorow?

I've heard no one who can't play tomorrow so far, so yeah - we play tomorrow.

Hive said:
I've heard no one who can't play tomorrow so far, so yeah - we play tomorrow.
You need to get confirmation from people who've said nothing before announcing it as definite.

We need to hear from PJL, Vricklund, Philip II and ForzaA, I think.

Also, we still need a sub for Sweden.

Owen said:
You need to get confirmation from people who've said nothing before announcing it as definite.

If Hive plays then Tonio can sub Sweden no? (if he can play)

Owen said:

I thought Forzaa had replied... Vrickland can play though, he told me. But you are right, we need confirmation from Phil and PJL.

Hive said:
I thought Forzaa had replied... Vrickland can play though, he told me. But you are right, we need confirmation from Phil and PJL.

no I hadn't :s

but I think I can play tomorrow..

Thursday is still the regular day?

That was more aimed at the schedule.;) I don´t play as a perm anymore, but feel free to icq me when you need a sub.

I can confirm that playing tomorrow instead of Thursday is fine by me.

Having been busy the past weekend, i was rather surprised to find that we are playing tomorrow. it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to play tomorrow....figuring that this game is a *thursday* game, i made plans to campaign for my local legislature. :mad:

I have no problem postponing a session to a later date, but why should i be punished by having my nation subbed, when i am fully capable of PLAYING on the day (thursday) which i signed up for!

Having written my previous post after just reading Hive's original post mentioning plaing on *tuesday*, i was unaware that i was the only person not to have responded. I am sorry for the hold up....however, my previous post still applies

Philip II said:
Having been busy the past weekend, i was rather surprised to find that we are playing tomorrow. it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to play tomorrow....figuring that this game is a *thursday* game, i made plans to campaign for my local legislature. :mad:

I have no problem postponing a session to a later date, but why should i be punished by having my nation subbed, when i am fully capable of PLAYING on the day (thursday) which i signed up for!

No one's out to get you, Phil.

It's just that it's preferable to have one player subbed and do the session than skipping it.

"For the good of the game"...

Slargos said:
No one's out to get you, Phil.

It's just that it's preferable to have one player subbed and do the session than skipping it.

"For the good of the game"...

Well slargos, my anger could be expected...especially since there is a strong possibility that I may be unable to make it 2 weeks from now, and then another week after that

most probably i won`t able to sub, my home cable modem died at sunday

Philip II said:
Well slargos, my anger could be expected...especially since there is a strong possibility that I may be unable to make it 2 weeks from now, and then another week after that
so you prefer that the game doesn't run because you can't play? thats just silly