• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Philip II said:
Even tho i suffered a horrible lost.....i will still say that went very well. I will also admit my greed was my undoing.....and by desiring much land.....i forgot that this was no meager war.....in essence, it was my war for independence.

I would like to thank the kingdoms of Aragon and Portugal for their support in quelling rebellions.....Austria for showing vocal support.....and England for being a worthy adversary (in my opinion...TO worthy)

Im sorry if i disrupted the game for anyone....but it was a fine session

Well. Your initial greed, added HG's usual greed and a bankruptcy, fucked you up.

But as long as you enjoy playing and are keen on continuing, it's all good. And I must say, you took this demolishing pretty well... many people wouldn't continue after such a severe beating.

Hive said:
Well. Your initial greed, added HG's usual greed and a bankruptcy, fucked you up.

But as long as you enjoy playing and are keen on continuing, it's all good. And I must say, you took this demolishing pretty well... many people wouldn't continue after such a severe beating.

I am not the type of player to just get up and "quit" a game because i lost a war (severely lost :wacko: )

I actually feel alittle sorry for poor HG, it doesnt matter what he play or how he play it, he ALWAYS get critisiced :rolleyes:

Well a surprisingly good session for Venice, all considering, allthough inflation is a bit high.....

World Conqueror said:
I actually feel alittle sorry for poor HG, it doesnt matter what he play or how he play it, he ALWAYS get critisiced :rolleyes:

Ah, let him be criticized....tis the price of expansion....atleast he was congratulted by the loser :D

Philip II said:
I am not the type of player to just get up and "quit" a game because i lost a war (severely lost :wacko: )

instead... he'll smoke England THEN quit :rofl:

While this is one of the weakest France's I've ever seen, he still has a larger country than f.e. Brandenburg or Portugal.. and he has the cores to expand as soon as a neighbour shows a weakness.

Actually, I think that for the flow of the game, this is an interesting development.

actually, it seems that the farther away a country is from england...the more likely the person playing that country is to make fun of HG :rofl:

But i really dont mind france being in this position (well, obviously i do, but you know what i mean) of course i would like to be larger....but hey, the game is more challenging this way