• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Edits done - and this time, they are actually working! :D

- Lapland, Finnmark, Narvik and Iceland converted to protestantism. Denmark given 150d as compensation for having to wait, Sweden is given 100d.

- CoT in Mecklemburg moved to Sjælland.

- New CoT in Valencia created.

- Aragon has been given back his long lost conquistador, due to be edited in last time, which have been edited to last untill 1552.

- Aragon has been given 250d as compensation for my clumbsyness.

- Province swap between England and Sweden done.

- The requested cores has been deleted from France and given to Burgundy instead. They will NOT be edited back again.

Thanks to Tonio for making stats. He will play Sweden tonight btw.

Fredrik_SWE said:
Can someone please inform me on this one :confused:

It was agreed between the previous ruler and Sweden. And since this edit was *supposed* to be edited before last session, I do think the deal should stand even though England now have a new ruler.

:confused:
Hive said:
It was agreed between the previous ruler and Sweden. And since this edit was *supposed* to be edited before last session, I do think the deal should stand even though England now have a new ruler.

Fredik is the new swedish player, right?

and we also have a new england player??

Hive said:

The England-Russia deal should go on aswell. Who *is* our new England?

Oh. Fredrik.

*sigh*

Time to revise the english policy.

Fredrik_SWE said:
Fredrik is the new king of England,
dunno who will play Sweden :)

well, i was just wondering cause if we have a new english player and a new swedish player...then why try to implement a treaty made by previous players who no longer are participating in the game :confused:

Slargos said:
The England-Russia deal should go on aswell. Who *is* our new England?

That's different. This deal I have edited today was reuqested by both parties for last session. The deal you talk about haven't been requested to be edited by any of you.

And since there is great confusion about our new players:

Prinz Eugen is new Portugal.
Fredrik is new England.
Tonio will sub Sweden for today. No new perm is needed, as Rezag will play them again when he comes back. They will be subbed while he is away.

Hive said:
Tonio will sub Sweden for today. No new perm is needed, as Rezag will play them again when he comes back. They will be subbed while he is away.

Im sorry, i thought rezag had said he was quitting/ might need to quit...my bad :p

Hive said:
Rezag is away for a week or two more IIRC, do you want to play them next time as well?

i can`t know beforehand, so i can be taken in last moment only

As to Swedish manpower, it always can be solved only by expanding either to Denmark or to Russia :rolleyes: or 1600 events