• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Slargos said:
Ehr. Does this mean I don't get my promised mexican goldmine? :mad:

England giving a mexican gold prov to Russia? Whats the logic in that :confused:

Fredrik_SWE said:
Hardly :p
That sounds crazy, the new English king wanna here some details about that deal before he take he's decision though :)

If it hadn't been for the "coincidental" Russian spring maneuvers along the border consisting of 100 000 armed-to-the-teeth cossacks and corresponding diplomatic exchanges, Sweden would have attacked England in mid-war and attempted to stop the annexation of the Aztecs. In collusion with Denmark, I'm pretty sure they would've won.

But hey. It's completely up to you. :)

Slargos said:
If it hadn't been for the "coincidental" Russian spring maneuvers along the border consisting of 100 000 armed-to-the-teeth cossacks and corresponding diplomatic exchanges, Sweden would have attacked England in mid-war and attempted to stop the annexation of the Aztecs. In collusion with Denmark, I'm pretty sure they would've won.

But hey. It's completely up to you. :)

Was this before or after your invasion of iberia? ;)

Slargos said:
Indeed. I'm getting bored of this game anyway. ;)

Bah. You are like HG. You beg for a certain nation in a certain game, and then get bored and quit before the end.

Remind me why we keep letting you play even though we know you do this everytime... ;)

Hive said:
Bah. You are like HG. You beg for a certain nation in a certain game, and then get bored and quit before the end.

Remind me why we keep letting you play even though we know you do this everytime... ;)

Because I have a cool avatar.

I haven't quit yet, have I? :confused:

Slargos said:
I haven't quit yet, have I? :confused:

No... but yet is the magic word here... :p

You do indeed have a cool avatar though. I wonder what kind of extremely gifted and talented craftsman did that for you.

Hive said:
No... but yet is the magic word here... :p

You do indeed have a cool avatar though. I wonder what kind of extremely gifted and talented craftsman did that for you.
I guess someone with an unhealthy fixation for a 1980s gadget toy. I wonder who that could be?

:confused:

Owen said:
I guess someone with an unhealthy fixation for a 1980s gadget toy. I wonder who that could be?

:confused:

The avatar is cool. Although the attention given to a 80's gadget toy is, indeed, extremely unhealthy.