• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FAL said:
I wonder what Owen will do with the Persian mess and vassals I gave him :D

Speaking of which... care to explain why you released sunni provinces as vassals to get below the BB limit, just to get above it again by turbo-annexing shiite Persia?

Hive said:
Speaking of which... care to explain why you released sunni provinces as vassals to get below the BB limit

Which vassals would you have released?

just to get above it again by turbo-annexing shiite Persia?

The turbo annexing happened unwanted, unfortunately. I wanted specific provinces to get into India...and then I turbo-ed them accidently (did not pay attention enough to the situation).

Hive said:
A province swap between England and Sweden, protestant religion in Lappland, Narvik etc and the before mentioned CoT change.

does that mean that:
a) the CoT compensates for losses due to previous editing/not-editing mess?
b) you decided not to give compensation for aforementioned mess?
c) you forgot (to mention) compensation for aforementioned mess?

ForzaA said:
does that mean that:
a) the CoT compensates for losses due to previous editing/not-editing mess?
b) you decided not to give compensation for aforementioned mess?
c) you forgot (to mention) compensation for aforementioned mess?

I was thinking in the lines of #a....

due to lack of time and in the little time left the lack of commitment in it i will leave this game. it has been great fun as usual, maybe you´ll find a more warhungry fellow. i havent concluded any diplomacy lately being online so seldom. it´s just not enough to only show up on thursdays 20 cet, there should be something more to it.

cya

Melchior said:
due to lack of time and in the little time left the lack of commitment in it i will leave this game. it has been great fun as usual, maybe you´ll find a more warhungry fellow. i havent concluded any diplomacy lately being online so seldom. it´s just not enough to only show up on thursdays 20 cet, there should be something more to it.

cya
Sorry to hear that Melchior. It's always fun playing with you.

Melchior said:

cya

Too bad, it have always been fun to play with you. Feel free to come back anytime, if your schedule ease up a bit.

Hive said:
I was thinking in the lines of #a....

Right, in that case I suppose I misunderstood our conversation over ICQ...

devil said:
I bet he was hoping for #c, so he could hypertech even more :D

Damn pacifist dutch :p

"even more" ?

My techs are NOWHERE NEAR hypertech values...