• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i can't play on Thursday, the school is closing due to summervacation!!!
So I will have some good time and perhaps drink some beer or something. Envy me.:p

and i will try to find a sub

Gen. Joohoo said:
i can't play on Thursday, the school is closing due to summervacation!!!
So I will have some good time and perhaps drink some beer or something. Envy me.:p

and i will try to find a sub

drown your sorrow for losing the country? :p

I cant play on Thursday either for the same reason as Joohoo, right now im awaiting answer from Arcorelli to sub me.

I don't think I particularly like the DoTF change (+.5 morale... that nullifies the effect of being full naval compared to full land IIRC)

But interesting changes they are, indeed.

ForzaA said:
I don't think I particularly like the DoTF change (+.5 morale... that nullifies the effect of being full naval compared to full land IIRC)

But interesting changes they are, indeed.

I like most of the changes, the DoTF one included. Finally, it's worthwhile to claim...

Alright Byakhiam will sub me

Yes, I agreed to sub World Conqueror / Hmmm... and if someone needs my ICQ and doesn't have it, here: 328925130

I opened the save name as Portugal and i'm glad to see that Portugal still is in good shape :)
The time of colonization have not yet started, Portugese glory is ahead.

OOC: With the new patch i noticed that Burgundy had 0,08 TE :rofl:
Time to cancel some TA's WC, eh? :D

Fredrik_SWE said:
I opened the save name as Portugal and i'm glad to see that Portugal still is in good shape :)
The time of colonization have not yet started, Portugese glory is ahead.

OOC: With the new patch i noticed that Burgundy had 0,08 TE :rofl:
Time to cancel some TA's WC, eh? :D

Just entered the 16th century thats why, most countries havent gotten conquistadors/explorers yet (of course some people may be keeping that a secret.) either way, hasnt been much time to colonize yet :D

Slargos said:
Don't forget that there can be only one. :)

which kind of pisses me off cause there are 1/2 a dozen catholic nations that would love the Dotf, but Slarg, you damn rat ;) , has no competition in claiming DOTF cause no one else is orthodox (also pretty much applys to OE) :(

Philip II said:
which kind of pisses me off cause there are 1/2 a dozen catholic nations that would love the Dotf, but Slarg, you damn rat ;) , has no competition in claiming DOTF cause no one else is orthodox (also pretty much applys to OE) :(
you forget there is still at 15% tech cost increase.

Philip II said:

Well if you envy them that much, I don't mind editing you shiite so you will also enjoy being the only player nation of a certain religion. Just say the word.

Fredrik_SWE said:
OOC: With the new patch i noticed that Burgundy had 0,08 TE :rofl: Time to cancel some TA's WC, eh? :D

That might be a good idea actually :wacko: