• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As I have informed Hive, I *might* be late, my brother (mostly new to MP) will then most likely be able to sub for me until I get back (haven't been able to instruct him on the situation, sadly). Hive has his ICQ.

ForzaA said:
As I have informed Hive, I *might* be late, my brother (mostly new to MP) will then most likely be able to sub for me until I get back (haven't been able to instruct him on the situation, sadly). Hive has his ICQ.
Is Fredde really scaring you away? :D

my icq is 331727773, in case Hive forgot it. I'd really like someone to update me on (was it aragon?)'s position just in case Forzaa is late.

Besides, I might need a sub this saturday at 1200 CET, so more reason for you al to know my ICQ.

Hive,

What edits, if any, have been decided for Austria this session? I need to know before conducting my diplomacy, mostly with you.

Owen said:
Hive,

What edits, if any, have been decided for Austria this session? I need to know before conducting my diplomacy, mostly with you.

Well... I have been postponing the decision for today, as it is not an easy decision. But here is what I have decided to do:

- Reduce inflation to 12%

Yup, that's all. The badboy is by large parts my own fault anyway, and I can always just release vassals ingame if I want it reduced.

The huge inflation, however, is mostly due to having to mint at full as a 1-province minor, to make my comeback. And I do think that playing on as a 1-province minor is worth a little cookie in form of a deflation.

Fact is, if it had been anyone else but myself, I would have given out a much bigger cookie - but I don't want to hear shit about being "biased", so I won't do that.

If anyone feels this is unfair, feel free to say so. But don't expect me to change my mind.

Fine by me.

I may yet be a little late (something like 20 mins or so), as I'm off tomorrow and have work that needs to be finished today. Better crack on.

Hive said:
Well... I have been postponing the decision for today, as it is not an easy decision. But here is what I have decided to do:

Yup, that's all. The badboy is by large parts my own fault anyway, and I can always just release vassals ingame if I want it reduced.

The huge inflation, however, is mostly due to having to mint at full as a 1-province minor, to make my comeback. And I do think that playing on as a 1-province minor is worth a little cookie in form of a deflation.

Fact is, if it had been anyone else but myself, I would have given out a much bigger cookie - but I don't want to hear shit about being "biased", so I won't do that.

If anyone feels this is unfair, feel free to say so. But don't expect me to change my mind.
Genoa supports that decision.

Hive said:

Fine for Sweden

A rather quiet, even boring session for Venice, doing little other than helping Austria with her endless wars against the AI.

boring indeed. conquered ai scotland and are now ruler of the british isle and ireland. burgundy built a big fleet to threaten us though. can we let this pass us by? :rolleyes:

Wel... I certainly wasn't bored, as the AI nations kept attacking me. But to those who are bored:

Why not try some player/player wars instead of just powerteching and building manus all the time? ;)