• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TheArchduke said:
Kudos to the french player for retreating and loosing with dignity!:)

Thankyou for your compliment, but i have since united southern france and built a manufactory in provence ( making France te first European nation to construct one) :D

Owen said:
Fine by me if Slargos doesn't object. :D

oh, there's plenty for a third nation, we both give up a little land and Slargos will be most happy :D

(esp. if we provide some assistance in dealing with the scandinavian rabble :D )

[this is not official policy, not yet anyway :) ]

Since I have to go to work this thursday (I tried to avoid it, but no luck), Robertus has agreed to sub me.

If you have any edits you want done, state it in this thread before thursday at 12:00 CET. I will send the edited save, complete with new flashy leaders and all to Slargos - who I hereby appoint GM for the night.

Lord_Robertus said:
Okay Gentlemen, who wants what of Hives Austria, small as it is?
:rofl: Super.

I'll have Steiermark and Istria, as they're my cores. It sounds like Aragon and Novgorod can fight over the rest.

Fredrik_SWE said:
I won't be able to play next session, because i'm going to gothenburg over the weekend, Thursday-Sunday.
I will find me a sub...
Well, I have every confidence the only man with an ICQ list bigger than Mowers' will be able to find himself a sub, just I have no idea who will find the subs on Sunday. :eek:

Have fun mate. :)

Owen said:
Have fun mate. :)
Thanx
cheers.gif

Rezag said:
Hintern Pommern from Sweden to Denmark id 302 as was deal with Denmark.

Slargos will edit it, he have the save now.

I edited Kaffa from Genoa to Novgorod, per request - and of course, new leaders.

Btw - please note that if you are doing a province swap, you HAVE to fulfill the terms you agree to. I consider it an exploit beyond reason to get your payment (either money or a province), and then refuse to hand over your part of the bargain.

joy!

my new PC is fixed again. Now lets hope it stays repaired, atleast untill tomorrow :)

Spain "mess":

- return the tag to ARG (easily done with an event)

- temporary loss of Italian culture, did cost some income, ~50 ducats I'd think is appropriate

- Aragonese monarchs were replaced by Spanish monarchs, if the tags are changed back by event, it will replace the monarchs back automatically

- random leaders were replaced by Spanish leaders, the following are currently "lost": (only change the leadertable AFTER the tag change)

Code:
        historicalleader = { 
            id = { type = 6 id = 13415 } 
            name = "San Martin" 
            category = admiral 
            rank = 1 
            fire = 4 
            shock = 4 
            siege = 1 
            movement = 4 
            startdate = { year = 1499 month = january day = 0 } 
            deathdate = { year = 1519 month = february day = 3 } 
            } 
        historicalleader = { 
            id = { type = 6 id = 13275 } 
            name = "Arias " 
            category = general 
            rank = 0 
            fire = 2 
            movement = 3 
            startdate = { year = 1478 month = january day = 0 } 
            deathdate = { year = 1528 month = february day = 27 } 
            }

NOTE: the second somehow misses the "shock"-stat, don't know what should happen to that..

On Austria:

I strongly feel that Austria should have its BB halved or even removed. It has suffered greatly from the initial Hogification of it, and could end up totally ruining the game balance.

Slargos said:
On Austria:

I strongly feel that Austria should have its BB halved or even removed. It has suffered greatly from the initial Hogification of it, and could end up totally ruining the game balance.

While I do somewhat agree that it would be bad for balance without at least 1 strong German nation, I think removing ALL of my BB points is a tad too drastic... after all, most are my own fault. I just annexed 2 nations (mostly to avoid them re-dowing me in 5 years again, sigh) - and much of the points I already had was taken because I broke peace with Bavaria 2-3 times (because Bosnia, leader of my alliance, signed peace with them...), back when I was a 1-province minor...

And Forzaa: I will fix Aragon/Spain tomorrow, and look at the Dutch chain of events as well.

Slargos said:
On Austria:

Eh...no, you cant blame it all, like most of you do, on HG. Hive has a part in this too, and annexing 2 german minors in the end of session wasnt either the most clever thing to do. I think he have to take the consuequenses of those annexations, or simply editing them out. And you cannot go in editing something as soon as it gets unbalanced(and No, I aint saying this because im Burgundy). I can agree on editing out those annexations and take away 12 BB(not as vassals that is), but half? In my oppinion, No.