• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

112746755, but I'm sure our wise GM will fill the first post with the roster including name, country and ICQ , soon :)

Slargos,

I will so.

Slargos,

And you know why?

Slargos,

Because I want it more.

ForzaA said:
112746755, but I'm sure our wise GM will fill the first post with the roster including name, country and ICQ , soon :)

Oh man... first Owen wants me to create a new thread, now you want me to do this... there's always more work for a lazy GM... :(

Holistic God,

are you sure of that

(covered-up way to ask you to cease this senseless spamming, senseless nitpicking about a game rule, or something remotely related to it is fine, but this... )

PLEASE, Hive, do NOT include a bonus for the first of those to reach 3000, in the rules :p

Hive said:
Oh man... first Owen wants me to create a new thread, now you want me to do this... there's always more work for a lazy GM... :(

I could withdraw the statement, esp. the "wise" part I'm sure few will miss :rofl:

Forza,

You do realize all you've accomplished is giving me another excuse to post, right? :D

And when do I ever engage in senseless nitpicking?

Slarg,

Actually, that was an invitation to Hive to make a snide remark... Though I reiterate, Fred was the one doing the bitching. ;)

And Mongol and Ruthenian for Russia weren't senseless nitpicks. They were mistakes on a scale hitherto unknown.

HolisticGod said:
Slarg,

Actually, that was an invitation to Hive to make a snide remark... Though I reiterate, Fred was the one doing the bitching. ;)

And Mongol and Ruthenian for Russia weren't senseless nitpicks. They were mistakes on a scale hitherto unknown.

That was to mistake as Hindenburg was to my kite dropping to the ground . Eejit.

Even tho i suffered a horrible lost.....i will still say that went very well. I will also admit my greed was my undoing.....and by desiring much land.....i forgot that this was no meager war.....in essence, it was my war for independence.

I would like to thank the kingdoms of Aragon and Portugal for their support in quelling rebellions.....Austria for showing vocal support.....and England for being a worthy adversary (in my opinion...TO worthy)

Im sorry if i disrupted the game for anyone....but it was a fine session

Right. Decent session for Novgorod.

Managed to sort out 13 years of warfare starting with a declaration of war against Pskov, followed by:

Offensive against Moscow
Defensive against Sweden
Defensive against Teutonic Order
Defensive against Tver
Defensive against Golden Horde

Somehow, Novgorod came out ahead. Who'da thunk it. :D

One random conversion and two gifts to the state helped the economy quite nicely.

England will be a bitch to fight, but I think he will get enough enemies to sort him out.

Looking forward to next session. Hopefully we can start on time. :)

Philip II said:
Even tho i suffered a horrible lost.....i will still say that went very well. I will also admit my greed was my undoing.....and by desiring much land.....i forgot that this was no meager war.....in essence, it was my war for independence.

I would like to thank the kingdoms of Aragon and Portugal for their support in quelling rebellions.....Austria for showing vocal support.....and England for being a worthy adversary (in my opinion...TO worthy)

Im sorry if i disrupted the game for anyone....but it was a fine session

I hope you didn't take my comments too seriously. :D

You did well enough against poor odds.