• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fred... I just gotta say one thing to your long post: there is no such thing as a "neutral friend"! Those 2 words brought together contradict each other! :wacko:

Philip II said:
Burgundy and France have agreed to a peace treaty

Terms

Hispanolia to France
France and Burgundian alliance preceeding peace treaty

Signed Louis XIII, King of france

Signed Charles III, King of Burgundy (No Tonio, im not a plain Archduke anymore ;) )

Austrian peace treaty

Burgundy will scede the colonies Cuyuni and the gold mine Guyana
Burgundy will scede Mainz

Signed Charles III, King of Burgundy

Swedish peace treaty

Burgundy will scede Jambi and Palembang to Sweden
Burgundy will give Sweden its maps
Burgundy will promise to not colonise anything further in the far east
Sweden will scede Monterrey to Burgundy
Sweden will restrain from burning Burgundy's trade posts on the West Coast

As a shown of goodwill Burgundy will also send a notable sum of ducats to Sweden.

World Conqueror said:
Swedish peace treaty

Burgundy will scede Jambi and Palembang to Sweden
Burgundy will give Sweden its maps
Burgundy will promise to not colonise anything further in the far east
Sweden will scede Monterrey to Burgundy
Sweden will restrain from burning Burgundy's trade posts on the West Coast

As a shown of goodwill Burgundy will also send a notable sum of ducats to Sweden.

Signed by Kristina Queen of Sweden

Danish peace treaty

White peace, if the dear Danish King wishes else of course.

Hive said:
Fred... I just gotta say one thing to your long post: there is no such thing as a "neutral friend"! Those 2 words brought together contradict each other! :wacko:
Bah, it was more of a expression from my side, neutral wasn't enough in OE's case so putting in "Friend" too was more correct :rolleyes:
But i see you'r point, nitpicker :p

Philip II said:
cause you are not being diplomatic. You are calling me your unwaivering ENEMY for the whole game.
I am :confused:
I think that is you own conclusion, not mine!

Besides, i would never have such a silly and stupid diplomatic attitude, and people who belive in "permanent alliances", "permanent enemies" and stuff is not very smart and is playing short-term. You never now how the future will be, maybe England-France will be allied, maybe Austria-England will be allied. Who knows, i keep my doors open. I have never mentioned that France will be my enemy forever...
In fact, i hate such a player attitude myself because it ruin much of the fun in the game. :)

World Conqueror said:
Austrian peace treaty

Burgundy will scede the colonies Cuyuni and the gold mine Guyana
Burgundy will scede Mainz

By this peace treaty King of England will make it clear that WP will be signed with all nations except Denmark for England.

Fredrik82 said:
I am :confused:
I think that is you own conclusion, not mine!

Besides, i would never have such a silly and stupid diplomatic attitude, and people who belive in "permanent alliances", "permanent enemies" and stuff is not very smart and is playing short-term. You never now how the future will be, maybe England-France will be allied, maybe Austria-England will be allied. Who knows, i keep my doors open. I have never mentioned that France will be my enemy forever...
In fact, i hate such a player attitude myself because it ruin much of the fun in the game. :)

Refer to the quote bellow

Fredrik82 said:
.... The English king is very disappointed on the stab in the back from the French king, they will never be trusted again.

Fredrik82 said:
By this peace treaty King of England will make it clear that WP will be signed with all nations except Denmark for England.

Maybe the Delaware(Now if I remember right :)) TP could be ceded for Sweden as its unlikely our valiantly lazy GM makes the edit for it and this way its done in the way game engine allows it :p.

Philip II said:
Refer to the quote bellow

Dont take the word forever or eternal as so absolut you can see both England and Sweden talk lot about eternal enemies its just how the monarch of nations see the situation and they are just humans who die and get temporarily heated for moment ;). Things may not be imediatly forgiven but usually there will come oportunities to regain the trust to over come past hostilities so dont lost hope.

Last edited:
Rezag said:
Maybe the Delaware(Now if I remember right :)) TP could be ceded for Sweden as its unlikely our valiantly lazy GM makes the edit for it and this way its done in the way game engine allows it :p.

No one actually asked me to do that particular edit... ;)

But since you are at war now, you might as well do it yourselves.

Hive said:
No one actually asked me to do that particular edit... ;)

But since you are at war now, you might as well do it yourselves.

heh I thought announcing and sending you the province number was enought well have to remember ask the edits next time :).