• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rezag said:
heh I thought announcing and sending you the province number was enought well have to remember ask the edits next time :).

Well the fun thing was that you didn't ever mention the word "edit" at any time... :p

Just so we are clear: these peacetreaties are alliance peaces, right? So when I sign peace with Burgundy, me and England will WP - right? Would be good to have clarified...

So, are we still planning to start early this week, or are we reverting to the normal time now Phil (and everyone else) have agreed a peace treaty?

Also, just in case my train is late tonight:

Before unpausing, right at the start of the session, the OE needs to:

• Release Armenia
  • Move all armies in Armenia to Dagestan
  • Move army in Lut to Elbruz
  • Move sliders towards aristocracy
  • Start full minting, continued until back near army support limit
  • Beg for cash from friendly nations
  • Set army maintenance slider to 100%
  • Send fleets in Hormuz area to merge with fleet off Nile/Nubia
  • Keep army in Croatia (I think) covering rebels
  • Invite Iraq to alliance
Once cash starts coming in, troops need to be built all over the Empire, back up to the support limit, using recruitment in Thrace and Serbia etc. to retake the Balkans and Kastamonu; in Hormuz and Isfahan to retake the east; and in Egypt to retake the Arabian peninsula, particularly Aden. Do not use assaults except if you can get a large army (>40k) aimed at that small fort in northern Hungary (Pest?).

Oh, and do not force annex Dulkadir, just forcevassalise them.

Thanks to all the subs for playing. Good session.

Can someone who have Nitram's icq ask him if he wants to play Portugal perm?

Now to some more serious business:

England is way too uber. England is a monster. How can Aragon, Portugal, Burgundy, France just stand by and watch like this? Treaty of Munich, anyone? You gonna watch by while he does what he did to Denmark to all of us, in turn? Show some responsibility, and make some sacrificies... sure, it's more lucrative to just sit still and colonise... but try to see the bigger picture here....

Another dull sesion for Venice - excellent. Income now up by a whole 25%!

Oh, and 2 exceptional years helped too - great!

(notw, this is a kinda sarcastic post).

Last edited:
Fredrik82 said:
What wars? That Damn warmongering Hivester, he must be stopped.

*Me sitting at work doing nothing!

heh well Denmark is now Englands vasal and Skåne part of Sweden :). But its no doubt this wise move of Denmark will be rewarded.

Hive said:
England is way too uber. England is a monster. How can Aragon, Portugal, Burgundy, France just stand by and watch like this? Treaty of Munich, anyone? You gonna watch by while he does what he did to Denmark to all of us, in turn? Show some responsibility, and make some sacrificies... sure, it's more lucrative to just sit still and colonise... but try to see the bigger picture here....
Blah blah blah, and what about the big white blob owning all of Central Europe that won the last war against Burgundy-England?