Closed Thread

Thread: CK icon

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

CK icon

I didn't really like the original CK icon (I use these big icons on my comp) so I made a new one.

Icon
    Last edited by Birger; 19-05-2005 at 13:18.
    Looking for historical coat of arms?
    Be sure to check out http://www.wappenwiki.org

Sweden is the world's strongest country. For some 250 years it has worked on it's doom, without success!
    - Frederick the Great

Advocatus Sancti Sepulcri Sonny's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Birger Jarl
    I didn't really like the original CK icon (I use these big icons on my comp) so I made a new one.

Icon

Oooh - he is right handed.
    Live your life so the preacher won't have to lie at your funeral.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Forgot to say that the icon contains these sizes

128x128
    96x96
    72x72
    64x64
    48x48
    32x32
    24x24
    16x16

Sweden is the world's strongest country. For some 250 years it has worked on it's doom, without success!
    - Frederick the Great

I can't get it to work though...

Quote Originally Posted by Havard
    I can't get it to work though...
    That's weird, just changed the icon of the shortcut on my desktop and it works fine...

- Frederick the Great

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Sword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Very nice

Cat
    Pour l'histoire: Un concours original, La partie de ScrAARble

"Le monde est un jeu de Go, dont les règles ont été inutilement compliquées"

(proverbe chinois)

Si l'on retranchait du patriotisme de la plupart des hommes la haine et le mépris des autres nations, il resterait peu de choses.
    [Duc de Lévis, "Maximes et réflexions"]

Soyez attentif à mes posts de modérateur, ils sont de cette couleur / Be aware when I write a moderation post in this color.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3

I saved it and when I went to switch Icons (Windows XP) stated that it was not an icon.
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
    -- Lewis Grizzard

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Sword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Once I have extracted the .ico from the .rar, it's working for me

Cat
    Pour l'histoire: Un concours original, La partie de ScrAARble

"Le monde est un jeu de Go, dont les règles ont été inutilement compliquées"

(proverbe chinois)

Si l'on retranchait du patriotisme de la plupart des hommes la haine et le mépris des autres nations, il resterait peu de choses.
    [Duc de Lévis, "Maximes et réflexions"]

Soyez attentif à mes posts de modérateur, ils sont de cette couleur / Be aware when I write a moderation post in this color.

Advocatus Sancti Sepulcri Sonny's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    I saved it and when I went to switch Icons (Windows XP) stated that it was not an icon.

I had the same problem. I downloaded it a second time, extracted it and then it worked.

(Probably just me screwing up).
    Last edited by Sonny; 23-05-2004 at 11:37.
    Live your life so the preacher won't have to lie at your funeral.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Can you update your link Birger? Would like to use, but the page is not found.
    yours
    Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Link updated, seems that I accidently deleted the source...

- Frederick the Great

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birger
    Link updated, seems that I accidently deleted the source...
    cheers.
    A.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Patron Saint, Lost Epic Causes .Spartan's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Very cool!
    The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little - Herodotus

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight
    Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

No thread necromancy ...

Closed Thread