• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Need Help (Newbie) from turkey.

Sorry for writing out of subject. I read everything about newbie's. I learned rules but ı don't know how to join game. I have some questions.

1- I entered multiplayer , selected internet and it wants ip address from me . What should ı do?

2- İn the forums you are scheduling games. How can ı join these? Are you playing once a week (for example) ? How do you create game ?

3 - Something important with copyrihts ?

İf someone will help me , it will be very good. Please also send e-mails to me. infocmking@yahoo.com and my icq number is 282-005-109. Waiting for help .

Eray Tezcanoglu from Istanbul/Turkey and 16 years old, called ChuFFy Eigenrauch.

1. Well, most games are played on valkyria.net (just select it after entering multiplayer). Choosing internet means establishing direct connect with another PC. To do this, you have to enter it's IP adress. For a n00b it is smart to wait on valkyria for someone who would like to play with you (just connect and wait about 10-15 minutes).
2. Just post in the topic. The frequency depends on the choice of the players. Most often the games are played once a week. If you want to create game that will be played every week, just start the topic with rules on this board. If want to create game on valkyria, just choose 'new game' button.
3. No?

Couldn't reach main server!!! Help.

When ı select valkryie.net from multiplayer ı show this error . At the left there is a report " retrieving the list of... Try : 1 " but ı waited for ten minutes and nothing happened . What's that mean ?

CoLoNiAl GaMe - Netherlands

We need permanent player for Holland in CoLoNiAl GaMe.

There is also chance we will need sub for Italy today (4 XI).

Please post in game thread if you are interested.

thank you

We need 2-3 players tonight in Europe Ruined 2, tonight between 20:00 and 24:00 CET, for:

- Sweden ( we have the first hour convered, but someone who could play the full 4 hours is welcome. )
- Russia
- England

Anyone who wants to sub, pls ICQ me ( coGM :D ) on 236188964 or Enigma ( GM ) on 150858672.

Thanx in advance.

Poland dramaticly need a player today in CoLoNiAl GaMe.

Please post in game thread if you are interested.

thank you

Sub needed for Austria, game In Dire Straits. We play Sunday nights 1900 CET.

1690, Austria was huge but has emerged badly battered from a series of horrendously long wars against multiple foes. Player who previously played Austria cannot face continuing with his cut-down nation (which he brought upon himself by refusing quite reasonable peace repeatedly). We are all looking forward to some peace and rebuilding - hopefully....

Austria has substantial North American holdings despite the wars, and plenty to do in Europe with recent independence revolters and vassals. All players currently at peace. Austria MA with OE and Portugal, strong alliance.

Sub needed for upcoming session for Poland in Friday Night NA: IV Imperial Age.

Currently looking to weaken Russia without directly attacking it (although I could crush Russia easily, world opinion would then turn very much against me). I already fought Russia in one war, annexed Ryazan, took Ingermanland, Novgorod, and Tver from them, but that damaged my world reputation too much to make a second attack. Allied (unofficially) with Spain (who funds Poland quite generously) and Austria, hoping to annex Astrakhan to block Russia from having a coast and also maybe vassalizing Nogai to secure the entire coast there. Main thing is to keep an eye on Sweden (they were absent last session, but session before they invaded at end of session, I gave them leniency and didn't crush them when they were AI. Also, if it goes to 1542, try to diplo-annex Lithuania if there is a good diplo monarch in Poland. Just try your best to make sure that Lith's vassalization is NOT broken. Do not convert to protestant, just convert current provs that are protestant, then go to work on ortho provs. That's all, thank you in advance.

We need a sub on Sunday 27th, one session only, for France in gameIn Dire Straits . Current perm is working that night and can't play.

France is quite rich, great infrastructure, and at peace - could be an interesting session of colonial expansion.

Post in the thread if interested.