• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have started another AAR...

The Glory of Salerno

Playing as Salerno...
Hastings 1066...
1.04b 2 Feb...
Among others, SMACK, TOTOMOD, GRATIANUS' FACEMOD...
The most difficult settings...

I have just started my first AAR "The House of Leofricson"
Playing as duchy of Cumberland, 1066 scenario
v1.04a
Goal is to survive and to remain Saxon culture, to conquer the British Isles, and establish an empire Charlemagne would be proud of!

I have started a new AAR, Arthur's Tale . It features Arthur Plantagenet, Duke of Brittany in the 1187 scenario, normal/normal patch 1.04a.

Is the LibrAARy still being updated? My story has been around for a while and so far have not seen a trace of it there...

It hasn't been updated for about six months. I've posted about it in the main AAR forum and have volunteered to take over as LibrAARian should Kurek not be coming back.

The Heirs of Earl Thorfinn has just begun, playing as the Duchy of Orkney

Two new AARs, "Następcy *Mieszko* - *Piasts* Polski : The Heirs of Mieszko : The Piasts of Poland" and "Little Women: The Life and Times of Women in Medieval Europe".

Heirs of Mieszko: Poland, 1.04a, 1066

Little Women: Each post will be the life of one woman, with me playing as her husband. Originally starting with the seven daughters of my Polish King, but afterward will be other ladies CK, each post ending with the death of my chosen character.

Well, I started my first AAR, Rise of the Narogs: A Modded CK AAR Vol. 1, a little while ago (April 24th).
Specs for the AAR:
- Modded Duchy of Krakow
- 1066 Scenario
- April 15th Beta with modding
- Normal/Normal

The librAARy has been updated up to today, 12th May 2005. It will be updated on the first saturday of every month from now on.

LibAARy update time is approaching, so if anybody has any suggestions/corrections then now is the time to say. Any feedback is more than welcome. :)

The Great Game, a saga of Norway under the Ynglings, has begun. (Oh, and some other people are playing too, but they're not important, being there mainly as foils for my brilliant strategies and rapier wit.) The intention is to push through all the way to Vicky and 1920.