• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've started a Pecheneg _horror_ AAR (1066 - initial starting position was the Pecheneg Chief of Birlad - but truly it's about the Pechenegs not Birlad - so can you put it as County of Birlad - The Pechenegs -or something?) a while ago, and amazingly enough I managed to mess up the title of the thread :O While I have no qualms with it being called a dance of shadows, that should be capitalized, so could a helpful mod add the aar to the library and maybe modify the thread title to a capitalized version like let's say:

The Dance of Shadows - The Pecheneg horror AAR

link in sig. /notice it's a song in there ;)

Last edited:
Started an AAR named "The Official Chronicle of Cherson". Cherson is a Principality, the ruling dynasty is simply surnamed "of Cherson"

Sorry I havn't been around lately, I've been a busy bunny and will be untill my exams are over, which is er, around the end of June I think (22nd IIRC) I'll add the AAR's from this thread into the librAARy tommorow and after my exams I shall go through this forum and add all over AAR's. In other news it is my birthday soon so hopefully I'll have a copy of CK :D So hopefully I'll be joining you CK AAR WritAAR's soon enough.

-Kurek

Its updated for now. Exam month so don't expect much from me for a few weeks, but once that is done and over with I'll start the task of epic proportions of going through this forum and adding all those AAR's whose Authors did not post in here, oh the hard work and toils we librARRians experience, driven by the whip, clasped in chains, oh the toils! Well maybe I grossly exagerated a bit :D

"The Enemy Within"

Year: 1066
Realm: Lancaster (Earldom of Mercia)
Dynasty: Leofricson

This is an AAR for the Saxon noble remnant, who are hoping to reclaim the throne of England. There is no specific time limit on the AAR, and the story will follow the dynastical heirs if the main characters die...however, the ambition of the Leofricsons will drive them towards action. Hence, rise or fall, the tale of their house should be quite spectacular. ;)

I started my AAR "Haus Wettin - Before the storm" (1187) .

As the title says:
- start in 1187
- dynasty Wettin
- Duke of Meissen

We´ll see where the tidings and the hordes will lead us uhm that means me :D !

Blood Red Hand: the dukes of Ulster has come to an end; I have deleted the whole story because I plan to turn it into a book and I don't want to risk someone stealing my ideas, also there could be copyright issues which may discourage potential publishers.

Started a short series, Dragon's Tears written as the Welsh duke of Gwynedd in 1267. It's only a short series and most of it is already written, it should be finished on the 2nd July.

Could you delete Blood Red Hand off the list please? No point in having a link to a topic with no story left.

started an aar, but the game CtD while saving and the autosave is corrupted. could someone delete the thread please since there's no point leaving an AAR that ended at prologue... mere waste of server space.

the sun warriors - an aar that wasn't meant to be

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154274

Castilian Chronicles: Sins of the Father Jiminez Dynasty, as the Kings of Castile
Starting in 1066

Thanks!

EDIT: Grr. I'm going to have to offer the same excuse as Brownbeard. I had played through 1071, but CtDed and the files appear corrupted. Started over, and immediately CtDed again. :confused: I think I have to wait for the next version.

Please feel free to delete the AAR. There's no real point in posting the prologue and not being able to add more. :(

Thanks for your attention folks.

Last edited:
Dragon's Tears is completed, slightly behind schedule because I have been busy, but completed none the less.

Last edited: