• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My first CK AAR, link in sig.

Pyrrhic Victory: The Life of Vsevolod Rurikovich

Version 1.04a
Normal/normal

1066-(only I know, he he he...)

Started a new Crusader Kings AAR called The Butterfly Device.

It starts in 1066 with the de Guines dynasty...but as it is the tale of a time-travelling butterfly, things will be jumping around quite a bit.

A first AAR, recounting the exploits of the Norman de Hauteville dynasty in Italy and nearby parts.

Hauteville
Apulia
[THREAD=368838]Furor Normannicus[/THREAD]
The_Guiscard
1066- (ongoing)

Last edited:
Hello,
I just started my first AAR.

Siward
Earl of Northampton - Duke of Gwynedd - King of England
[thread=377758]The Siwards - A Family Story[/thread]
tudor
1066- (ongoing)

Last edited:
Hello, as your librAARian, I'd like to say how excited I am to see so many great new AARs starting...keep 'em coming!

Please make sure to log your new AAR here using the following format:
(I am also making a fresh thread on this, since no one is expecting rules at this late stage in the thread!)

Please replace the "}" with "]" to make to code correct.

[B}Crovan[/B}
Norway
[thread=326458}The Adventures of the Crovan Clan [/thread}
Alfred Packer
1066-1452 [COLOR=Lime}(Completed 19 May 2008)[/COLOR}
[/quote]

Of course, you won't have an end date for an ongoing AAR, but this is the way you will appear in the LibrAARy.

IMPORTANT: UNLESS YOUR POST CONTAINS A FUNCTIONAL LINK TO YOUR AAR, IT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE LIBRAARY - "Link in sig" does not count!
(PM me if you need help with that)

Once you have completed, abandoned, or otherwise stopped updating your AAR, please post again in the update thread. YOu can use the above code if you'd like or just link and name your AAR and note the year, date and reason for ending.

The LibrAARy is slowly, but surely being updated (as of today, I should be through April 2007!)

Added bonus: I will be adding a "Completed AAR List," containing a list (sorted by end date) of AARs which have made it all the way to the end (whether bitter defeat or glorious victory). For your AAR to be eligable, I must have a "completed AAR" post in the LibrAARy update thread. Otherwise, your AAR will be treated as ongoing forever.

The AuthAAR must make that post declaring the AAR complete. Fans cannot do that.

Last edited: