• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And its updated! I tried updating earlier but I got a nasty 'Server BUsy' which taught me the valuable lesson of backing things up to my HDD ;) Sorry for the delay, my excuses this time: Exams, family holiday to France. But now Im out of education, have CK and have plenty of free time to give the librAARy much more attention.

Thanks to all who have listed their AAR in this thread, one day I shall get round to adding all others.

Now available, In Flanders Fields, the true (ish) history of the de Dampierre Dukes of Flanders beginning in 1337. It's a descriptive narrative with some humourous references that UK readers especially should pick up on.
Not sure how to put a link in to the AAR, sorry.

Started a new AAR, Eagles and Snake.

1066 scenario
House d'Este
Dukes of Milano

Current year has reached 1150

My first AAR: Voices in my head

CK 1.03b
1337 campaign
Normal/Normal
Various countries

Updated. Thanks to everyone who posted their AAR here.
'Tis been over a month since I last updated so I've decided that like the other LibrAARies this one shall be updated once a month, near the month that is.
And tommorow I think I shall craw through the pages of this here forum and add all those AAR's which have not been listed in this thread.

Kurek

I have first now seen this place...
I have two AAR's...
One is done, after my Savegame broke down...
My Scottish AAR is still going on!
Their links are right under this...