• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kurek

Colonel
111 Badges
May 25, 2002
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
Seems that quite a few new AAR's are popping up, and its taking some time to update the LibrAARy so I've decided to start the much loved update thread.
If your not familiar with the old update thread then I'll explain.

Tis quite simple really, when you start an AAR then make a post in here, if you would be so kind, and clearly state the name of the AAR preferably with a link to the thread., the name of the Dynasty your controlling, your highest title (I.E. King of England or if your playing as the County of Derby then just Count of Derby etc...) Then state the starting year.

IE.

"Just starting a new AAR called "The LibrAARians Crusade" (Insert Link to Thread here or Hyperlink the name using the <URL=llink]name[/url> command(replace < and > with [ ])). I'll be playing as the de Bibliothécaire dynasty as the County of AARland, starting in 1066"

I would also ask that you make a post when your AAR has come to an end, be it an intentional end or an end due to a CTD etc... a simple post like.

"My AAR "The LibrAARians cruade" has now finished, end date-1067"

Also, if for whatever reason you do not want your AAR listed in the LibrAARy then you can post here or send me a PM with your request and I shall update the librAARy as soon as possible.

If you do not post the details of your AAR in this thread then I can make no promises about your AAR being entered into the LibrAARy.
I shall update the contents of the librAARy every week or so and make a post in this thead saying when I've updated the librAARy.

Your LibrAARian
Kurek

PS. Can a Mod please sticky this. Cheers.

(I've started an AAR called de Barcelona-Saviours of Iberian peninsula?
I'm playing as the de Barcelona dynasty as Duchy of Catalonia, starting in 1066. Link can be found on my signature...)

Ignore, you've already this.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nine wives

I have begun an AAR entitled The Nine Wives of House D'Hauteville.

I will be starting in the year 1187 and playing the Hauteville dynasty - controllers of the title King of Sicily.

I've updated the LibrAARy, sorry for the delay but I've been having PC problems, well keyboard problems to be precise. I had to steal my brothers Keyboard hehe. Thanks to all who posted in this thread, makes updating the librAARy so much easier, I havn't added the AAR's which are not listed in this thread but I should get around to it this weekend.

Cheers
Kurek

The Byzantine Letters are being revealed to a startled world. The tale begins in 1066 as Constantine Ducas, Emperor of Byzantium. Settings: VH/N.

The witches curse - a croatian AAR

Playing as House Trpimirovic as they test fate, fight villany and carve the future of the world, slaying dragons and rescuing damsels in distress along the way.

The Witches Curse – A Croatian AAR v1.02

Last edited:
I'd like to make a commitment here. As soon as I get my copy of CK in the mail, I'm going to play a campaign with Poland starting in 1066, and going on through EU2 until 1819. No, I'm not kidding. There will be pics, there will be characters. I am not going to abandon this AAR. And if there ends up being a way to transfer data from EU2 to Victoria, I'll keep going. You have my word. I just hope someone out there is interested enough to read through the damn thing ;)

I've updated the librAARy, thanks for posting your AAR info in here, could I request that you state what realm you are playing and the dynasty name (last name of your ruler) please, and also if you would be so kind as to post here when your AAR is at an end. (Due to PC problems I can't spend much time online, so untill the problems are resolved I won't have much time to read through the AAR's myself, so unless you post your AAR info in this thread your AAR will not get added to the LibrAARy)
Thankyou.

And good luck on your future AAR Elektrasoul! :)

Thanks! I'll do my best to make it an exceptional experience. ;)

AAR link in the sig.