+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: LibrAARy Update Thread

LibrAARy Update Thread

Seems that quite a few new AAR's are popping up, and its taking some time to update the LibrAARy so I've decided to start the much loved update thread.
    If your not familiar with the old update thread then I'll explain.

Tis quite simple really, when you start an AAR then make a post in here, if you would be so kind, and clearly state the name of the AAR preferably with a link to the thread., the name of the Dynasty your controlling, your highest title (I.E. King of England or if your playing as the County of Derby then just Count of Derby etc...) Then state the starting year.

IE.

"Just starting a new AAR called "The LibrAARians Crusade" (Insert Link to Thread here or Hyperlink the name using the <URL=llink]name[/url> command(replace < and > with [ ])). I'll be playing as the de Bibliothécaire dynasty as the County of AARland, starting in 1066"

I would also ask that you make a post when your AAR has come to an end, be it an intentional end or an end due to a CTD etc... a simple post like.

"My AAR "The LibrAARians cruade" has now finished, end date-1067"

Also, if for whatever reason you do not want your AAR listed in the LibrAARy then you can post here or send me a PM with your request and I shall update the librAARy as soon as possible.

If you do not post the details of your AAR in this thread then I can make no promises about your AAR being entered into the LibrAARy.
    I shall update the contents of the librAARy every week or so and make a post in this thead saying when I've updated the librAARy.

Your LibrAARian
    Kurek

PS. Can a Mod please sticky this. Cheers.
    you have 1 chance to give back the clay

Transnational Progressive AKjeldsen's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

For the record, the "Annalum Eburacorum" has finished, end date 1120.
    "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”"
    -C. S. Lewis: On Three Ways of Writing for Children

(I've started an AAR called de Barcelona-Saviours of Iberian peninsula?
    I'm playing as the de Barcelona dynasty as Duchy of Catalonia, starting in 1066. Link can be found on my signature...)

Ignore, you've already this....
    Last edited by Jylha; 21-04-2004 at 18:28.
    Fool- you dare to mock me? You dare question my theories? I will twist your double helix into a hellish Möebius strip of unending horror! Attack, my monstrous minions! Attack, and let the world tremble!

-Vampire: The Masquerade Tzimisce clanbook

de Barcelona- Catalonian AAR (CK)

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection

I started a new AAR - Luck of the Irish - Sligo 1066 - County Sligo, Ireland, dynasty "of Sligo".

[Edit]It's finished already, 1066-1086.
    Last edited by richvh; 23-04-2004 at 13:54.
    Richard VanHouten

CK2: The View from Land's End (Lux Invicta/Cornovia)
    CK: Luck of the Irish - Sligo 1066 - Complete
    CK: The Earls of Derby - Completed
    EU2/MES: Roman Round the Med - Completed
    EU2: HIST 391: My Name Is Sioux - Completed
    EU2: So Sioux Me - A Dakota AAR - Completed

I have started a new AAR, Blood Red Hand: The Dukes of Ulster as the duke of (surprise!) Ulster, starting 1066.
    It is impossible to have too many books. Instead one has a lack of space and time.

Just started a new AAR: Once Upon a Time in Scandinavia Duke of Norrland, Sweden, starting 1066

El Savior

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Started my first AAR ever: The Primary Chronicle of Polotsk, as Prince of Polotsk, starting in 1066.

Europa Universalis: Rome

Nine wives

I have begun an AAR entitled The Nine Wives of House D'Hauteville.

I will be starting in the year 1187 and playing the Hauteville dynasty - controllers of the title King of Sicily.
    "I pray thee, understand a plain man in his plain meaning." - William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

"They that approve a private opinion, call it opinion: but they that mislike it, heresy: and yet heresy signifies no more than private opinion." -Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

I've updated the LibrAARy, sorry for the delay but I've been having PC problems, well keyboard problems to be precise. I had to steal my brothers Keyboard hehe. Thanks to all who posted in this thread, makes updating the librAARy so much easier, I havn't added the AAR's which are not listed in this thread but I should get around to it this weekend.

Cheers
    Kurek

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Byzantine Letters are being revealed to a startled world. The tale begins in 1066 as Constantine Ducas, Emperor of Byzantium. Settings: VH/N.
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

The witches curse - a croatian AAR

Playing as House Trpimirovic as they test fate, fight villany and carve the future of the world, slaying dragons and rescuing damsels in distress along the way.

The Witches Curse – A Croatian AAR v1.02
    Last edited by Brownbeard; 07-05-2004 at 08:46.
    There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain.

Charles André Joseph Marie De Gaulle

Well, you can add my new AAR, as per my .sig.

I'd like to make a commitment here. As soon as I get my copy of CK in the mail, I'm going to play a campaign with Poland starting in 1066, and going on through EU2 until 1819. No, I'm not kidding. There will be pics, there will be characters. I am not going to abandon this AAR. And if there ends up being a way to transfer data from EU2 to Victoria, I'll keep going. You have my word. I just hope someone out there is interested enough to read through the damn thing
    Pax Polonia

"Monarchy can easily be "debunked"; but watch the faces, mark well the accents, of the debunkers. These are the men whose tap-root in Eden has been cut: whom no rumour of the polyphony, the dance, can reach -- men to whom pebbles laid in a row are more beautiful than an arch. Yet even if they desire mere equality, they cannot reach it. Where men are forbidden to honour a king, they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison."
    -- C.S. Lewis, FAHDIZ found it!

I've updated the librAARy, thanks for posting your AAR info in here, could I request that you state what realm you are playing and the dynasty name (last name of your ruler) please, and also if you would be so kind as to post here when your AAR is at an end. (Due to PC problems I can't spend much time online, so untill the problems are resolved I won't have much time to read through the AAR's myself, so unless you post your AAR info in this thread your AAR will not get added to the LibrAARy)
    Thankyou.

And good luck on your future AAR Elektrasoul!

Thanks! I'll do my best to make it an exceptional experience.
    Pax Polonia

"Monarchy can easily be "debunked"; but watch the faces, mark well the accents, of the debunkers. These are the men whose tap-root in Eden has been cut: whom no rumour of the polyphony, the dance, can reach -- men to whom pebbles laid in a row are more beautiful than an arch. Yet even if they desire mere equality, they cannot reach it. Where men are forbidden to honour a king, they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison."
    -- C.S. Lewis, FAHDIZ found it!

Ah, the Dynasty name for mine would be Estridson. Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Started a new AAR, called Stupor Mundi - the House of Hohenstaufen. Starting in 1066, Hohenstaufen dynasty, ruling county of St.Gallen (in the beginning, anyway ).

Also, my Polotsk AAR has ended.

Links for both in my sig:

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

AAR link in the sig.
    "My conscience hath a thousand several tongues,
    And every tongue brings in a several tale,
    And every tale condemns me for a villain."

-William Shakespeare, Richard III

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

New AAR: "Tale of the Serbian Noble Family"

Just starting a new AAR called "Tale of the Serbian Noble Family." You can fin it here. I'll be playing as the Tarchaneiotes dynasty as the Prince of Serbia, starting in 1066"
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=145698
    "Americans--they do not deserve what they have. They have the eyes of small children who are forever looking for the next source of destruction, entertainment.....sweet taste in the mouth." Ben Kingsley House of Sand and Fog

Deus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Please add my AAR An Attempt at World Conquest - Starting as Count of Plauen. The AAR starts in 1066. I'll be playing on very hard. The dysnasty is the von Mansfeld family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast