• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Well here is the link to my new AAR. I'm new to the board and the game ....so it might take awhile to figure this interface out.. :cool: But I hope you enjoy it!

The Idea of Russia

Welcome, Kiryevsky! And I shall put in another recommendation for his AAR -- it's not written yet, but I know this fellow and his writing. Some intense action coming in Russia (and a very Russian tale, I think).

As for "Fire Warms the Northern Lands -- A Prussian AAR", the AAR is currently updated to 1880.

The game is already played, up to about August of 1920, so there are no game-related hitches that can prevent completion. All that remains is the writing, which is mostly planned out and should be easy enough to do.

And once I get to 1920, I will wait for some readAAR guidance at the end to decide how to deal with a last minute challenge!

I've also added an index, of sorts, to some of my favorite writing. It will be updated as I have time.

Rensslaer

Started a new Dutch AAR a few weeks ago but just realize have not posted here yet. My first AAr. If interested do drop by here . Thanks for your support.

Well, good people of Victoria's land...I come to give you good news (I hope.) I had some free time tonight, and should have some more over the weekend. And because of that, the librAARy is now updated through at least the 1st of August. I plan on getting the rest done over the weekend. So if you've posted here and/or started one before that date, it will get included, but you have been good posters and kept it up after that date. :D

By the end of the weekend, we should have a fully operational librAARy - behold the power!

As well, I adjusted the main post at the top to reflect a few changes, especially to include the brand new HoI2 librAARy, thanks to your HoI2 librAARian, anonymous4401.

I'll post when the weekend's project is completed to let you know when to give it a look see and check for errors. Thanks and write on!

Hurray! :D

On that note, this weekend I should re-format the HOI2 LibrAARy. I've been putting that off for weeks...

And that, as they say, is that. :D

The librAARy is now updated through the end of September. Behold the power of a fully operational Death St...er, LibrAARy! I will be including October's AARs at the end of this month. So if you started one just recently and do not find it in the librAARy, that's why. Keep writing and you'll find it when the next update rolls around.

Make sure to stop by and take a look at your work. If for some reason it is not listed correctly, please let me know by way of PM, e-mail or in this thread. There was quite a lot to pour through and I may very well have missed something, forgotten to change something or just plain got it wrong.

As always, understand that I try to include as many AARs as possible but my policy is it won't be included unless it has progressed far enough (even if abandoned.) My benchmark is usually one page, though you will find some of only a page's length that were completed in that time. If you feel your AAR should have been included, send me a PM and I will revisit the AAR and take a second review of it.

And finally, my usual rant - dates and screenies, folks. They are one of my biggest problems. With dates, it is that they are not included enough so I cannot determine what to list. Please try to date your posts if you possibly can. If you see some listed with a "??" it was because I did not know what to list. As for screenies - I have a slower machine that takes quite a bit of time to download screenie-heavy AARs. This ties into the above because while looking for dates, it takes far too long to wait for the screen shots to load. Both can simply be rectified by making sure you list your information here and keep it current. I always go back through this thread and make sure I have addressed each issue.

Outside of all that, I do apologize for taking so long to update Victoria's librAARy. She has fined me and given me fifty lashes, so fear not. I will try and keep it current going forward. And lot's of good work has been done over the past six months, I can tell you. Thanks for that, thanks for being a part of our group...and write on!

Awesome, coz1! :D

Castles in the Sky

Coz, thank you! You do an amazing amount of work for the forum.

And thanks, Anonymous, for what you're doing also!

I guess it is past time to announce my new Vicky AAR, Castles in the Sky (or The Wild Wild West) -- a Colorado AAR.

Castles in the Sky is a hypothetical situation where Alexander Hamilton survives the duel with Aaron Burr and goes on to become the father of a second country -- the nation of Colorado!

Castles in the Sky is currently in its prologue phase, 1807-

Thanks!

Rensslaer

Victoria's LibrAARy has now been updated through the month of October. Please take a moment to look at your work and make sure it was listed properly. Let me know if you see any mistakes.

Also, I've noticed that, from time to time, there are some weird spacing issues in the code that seem to just happen when I am editing a post. Please let me know if you spot something that looks weird.

As usual, some AARs have not progressed past the first page, and thus are not yet listed. Keep working on them and they will be in the next update. I try to keep down the number of short lived and abandoned AARs as much as possible. And if your AAR is listed as abandoned, the best way to get that notation taken off is to start working on it again. But if you are not yet ready to do that and would like it to be listed as "On Hold" instead, feel free to let me know either here or by PM.

And finally, you'll note that I have added the VictAARian Cross nominee notation to those AARs that are currently up for the award. I will change that in the next update to show who got what. Until then, look down to the thread just next to this one that allows you to vote on the current VictAARian Cross award. All participation is welcome. :D

Your librAARian,
coz1

Excellent. LibrAARian Hi-Five! :D

Thanks, anonymous. I appreciate it. But in future, maybe we should just keep the comments in this thread for AAR info, eh? Less for me to pour through and all that.